Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage Wave Tracker

jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882
I think this kind of string should be sticky in all games so that we can start tracking the wave.

So where did you come from before playing Archeage and where did you go after leaving (if you left)?

Comments

• jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Funny, I was playing ESO before coming to Archeage.  Haven't left Archeage yet but was looking HARD at ESO videos and missing it a little just the other day.  I probably would have never left ESO were it not for the level of twitch that my friends found hard to get used to.

• farbegefarbege Member UncommonPosts: 305
    ESO to Archeage.

but before ESO i was only with sandbox  games. ESO has been the only exception to my sandbox rule and it lasted only 1 -2 months.
    Didnt regret to left ESO for Archeage and i will never go back to it.
    Archeage is my future or another game that will have the same features  like Archeage.
  • steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    MMO drought prior to beginning my Archeage journey with Korea shortly after launch in 2013, been playing Archeage as my main MMO ever since with a slice of zombie survival fun in-between (DayZ, h1Z1, Arma Epoch, etc).

Until there is a worthy successor (nothing even remotely viable in the foreseeable future), here I will stay, happily.
  • snicolsnicol Member UncommonPosts: 55
    The last real investment of mmo time was SWG...since that ive tried everything that has come down the pike and the only fun ive had in an mmo was playing the AA alpha....i mean that was incredible. I played for a few months after launch as well, but packed it in after it kinda fell apart.
    I have a new high end gaming rig, so im dloading AA again to give it another go....hope i wont be dissapointed.