Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giant Awakening Trailer - Black Desert Online

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageGiant Awakening Trailer - Black Desert Online

The Giant class 'awakening' trailer from Black Desert Online.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Nice

I always said better mmos are coming.
  • DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593
    Awesome! Just awesome. :)
  • HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414
    Who is the girl at the end? Is that a new class teaser?
  • itserwenitserwen Member UncommonPosts: 6
    sweet
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Girl at the end is the awaking weapon pre-view for the archer

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• DrevarDrevar Member UncommonPosts: 177
    Seems very...noisy...

"If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it."
    -Luke McKinney, The 7 Biggest Dick Moves in the History of Online Gaming

"In the end, SWG may have been more potential and promise than fulfilled expectation. But I'd rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."
    -Raph Koster

• TrionicusTrionicus Member UncommonPosts: 498
    Looks awesome.
    How many cannon shots to the head does it take to fell some trash mobs though lol.
  • DkuangDkuang Member UncommonPosts: 37
    edited December 2015
    Tried so hard to like the game from all the hype in the CB1 event that started today. Was bored out of my head within 10 minutes of the initial game play. I don't even get it, the game is so generic in terms of combat, questing, and damn...the auto running to quest hand ins. It literally felt like a fancier version of Archeage. I dare say Tera is leaps and bounds better than Black Desert. Not even bothering to play to level 30 to try pvp, just like Archeage if the rest of the games boring/garbage for me to grind through just to enjoy a "meh" pvp..no thanks.

I'm actually sorta sad, after all this hype for this game and to finally play it and to realize its a shiny, boring, no thoughts Korean mmo...meh, not that surprised actually, so ok maybe not that sad. A little disappointed, but wasn't holding my breath and thinking Black Desert was going to be any different than the previous Korean mmos. Here's to Bless and seeing how much they'll disappoint as well.

You reap what you sow.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Seems targeted to very young (almost children) players.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    This is what I call Beast Mode.