Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[A-Proudmoore] Tired of Guild Shopping? Grievance is Recruiting!

Comments

• KriroKriro Member CommonPosts: 17

Hey guys. We had a fun run into mythic SoO last night after our regular raid and we had the mount drop off Garrosh! Grats Alli :)

As for current raids we are looking for ranged/healers for our team. Come check us out and see if we'd be a good fit for you. Feel free to reach out to any of the officers in game. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. 

www.grievancegaming.org

Slayor

Recruiting Officer

• AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    Do you not have any presence on the EU servers?

Hey guys! Grievance had a great week of raiding! We cleared all of normal BRF in 2.5 hours with no wipes on Friday night!! Great job guys!

Last night just for fun we cleared mythic SoO for transmog and a chance at the mount. It was lots of fun for everyone.

If you're looking for a guild come check us out. We're a lot of fun! 

www.grievancegaming.org

Slayor

Recruiting Officer

Hey guys! 6.2 on Tuesday! Can't wait to get into HFC with this awesome guild!

For our current raid roster I am looking for:

2 Balance Druids – Tank / Heal offpsec

1-2 Warlocks

We'd love to have you join us :) Check us out at grievancegaming.org

Slayor

Recruiting Officer

• SkyeshadowSkyeshadow Member UncommonPosts: 38

Wow, what a wild couple of weeks we have had.  First off, we had our real life get together outside of Atlanta, GA.  We rented a house and had a blast!  There were games, drinks, food, raffles, panels with leadership, founders, charter members and the Council meeting.  We got to see the mascot for our convention that is coming in 2017 as well!  It was a weekend full of friends and fun!

This week, Grievance announced the location for the 2016 get together and they rented an 18k square foot mansion!  It's outside of Atlanta again to help facilitate easy travel for folks who come from all over!  It was very exciting.

Last but not least, the alliance guild had our first foray into HFC and we downed the first four bosses in one night!  We are headed back there tonight so no telling what will happen.  

I urge you to check us out.  We are a mature, no drama, family-oriented guild.

Skye

Executive Officer / Charter member

• Cataclysm11Cataclysm11 Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Grievance is always looking for new recruits to come and have some fun with what we have going on. We are always trying to run lots of different things every day of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person TeamSpeak. Then look no further than here with us.

We are a big multi gaming guild that plays many big tittle games. Come check out grievancegaming.org. Minimum age requirement of 18, register and apply for the game of your choice.

We are always looking for new members for gaming with us but as for raiding we are looking for the following.

For our current raid roster I am looking for:
    1 Resto Druid with Balance off spec.
    1 Mistweaver Monk with Windwalker off spec.
    1 Holy Paladin with Retribution off spec.
    1 Holy Priest with Discipline off spec (ability to function as Disc effectively if current Disc Priest if offline).
    1 Elemental Shaman with Resto off spec.

Off specs at this point are a must have. They are not required to be top game but they need to be able to hold their weight in a raid and have no problems to change back and forth depending on what the raid requires.

Progression raid times:
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry - Heroic ilvl 665)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)

Alt/Other Raids times:
    Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

Current raid progression:
    We are currently working our way through Normal Hellfire Citadel with 7/13 down. We are also still going and clearing Heroic Blackrock Foundry for extra tier tokens as well as gear upgrades for new members.

These raid days could and can flip flop with that said we could do Heroicl BRF on Friday or Saturday as well as Normal HFC on Tuesday. So that different people that can’t always make a Tuesday or Friday or Saturday can get a shot at different bosses each week.

Come check us out and look around our website. If you like what you see sign up. http://www.grievancegaming.org/

You can always do a /who Grievance to look to see whos online and ask more questions.

Regards,

Cataclysm
    Guild leader of Grievance World of Warcraft Alliance
    Hi and well met!

I encourage you to read some of the previous posts in this thread. They reflect our family nature, our no drama atmosphere and our wonderful balance between being casual yet serious when we raid. There is no requirement to raid to be with us, however if you do wish to, you can expect a great experience. We have experienced leaders, and we treat folks with respect. We spend time with folks to help them improve their raid performance and toon.

We also do fun events and have off nights. We are part of a multi-gaming organization that offers so much! There's other games you can play with friends within Grievance, there's streams on Twitch, blogs, and the chance to be part of it all.

Please visit www.grievancegaming.org to check us out. If you have questions, you can PM me there. My forum name is Skye. I hope to see you soon!

Skye
    Charter Member and WoW-A Executive Officer

The big news is we are now 9/13 in Hellfire Citadel!  Want to see a picture?  Visit Grievance's Facebook page!  

As you can see by the above posts, we have a lot of fun together.  We are a casual guild that raids three times a week.  And when we raid, it's a beautiful thing to behold.  Folks work together, hone strats and we down new bosses almost every week while we are working on progression.

We are actively recruiting and no, you don't have to be a raider.  And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids.  We understand that you have a real life too!  All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun!

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 15 years!  

Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums.  Simply register and either explore or post an application if you are ready to do so.  Have a question?  PM me on the forums using my forum name of Skye.  I hope to hear from you!

Skye

Charter Member / Executive Officer (WoW-A)

LOL...seems like I spoke to soon yesterday.  We downed two new bosses in HFC last night so now we are 11/13!

Go us!

Skye

Charter Member / Executive Officer (WOW-A)

Our motto in Grievance is Family, Honor and Loyalty.  Those are not just words to us, we live them every day.  I have been gaming even before EQ1 and I have been aligned with various guilds.  Grievance is unique among them.  I urge you to check us out.  It can't hurt and I will bet that you will be glad you did.  

On the progress front, we have a member with their legendary ring and several of us about to get it next week.  I can't wait to see what that does for us!  And this week, we got Mannoroth down to 5% on our first night working on him.  He is sooo going down this coming week.

And of course, I would be amiss if I didn't mention the excitement starting to brew about the Legion expansion.  We are already seeing an increase in our ranks.  Wouldn't you like to have a gaming family to chat about the latest and greatest?!

And last but not least, we have a date and location for our own convention...QuestCon!  Learn more about it!

Come visit our hearth and sit down and stay a while - www.grievancegaming.org

Skye

Charter Member / XO 

Hey everyone!

Looking for a home filled with friendly people who are passionate about the game of WoW? Then look no further than Grievance. We are a guild that not only plays WoW but spans across several MMOs and PC games. We have a Teamspeak that can hold over 500 people. Most importantly, it has the people that make up the guild.

I've been with Grievance for over a year now and it's been refreshing to play with people who have made the game fun again. Let's face it, WoW is great, but it's only as great as the people you play with. Because of Grievance, I've been able to meet many new people who come from so many different walks of life but share the same passion, WoW.

Grievance has a minimum age of 18 and if you would like to find out more about us go to www.grievancegaming.org

On the WoW Alliance side of Grievance we are currently 12/13 on Normal HFC and 6/13 Heroic HFC. We raid three nights a week on Tuesday 6pm-8pm, Friday 6pm-9pm, and Saturday 6pm-9pm (all times are server time).

We are currently looking for any ranged Melee to balance out our raid roster.

If you aren't looking to raid, that's fine too! We want anyone and everyone who is looking to add to the FUN in WoW. We are currently have some new contest coming up. One being our Alliance / Horde Naked race.. 1 day on the the Alliance side... 1 day on the horde side.

If you'd like more information visit www.grievancegaming.org or /who grievance in game and ask any of our members.

Cataclysm
    Alliance Guild Leader / 2015 Guild Leader Rep
    Hi guys!

In addition to what Cata posted above, I can add that I have been with Grievance for almost 2.5 years.  I have been gaming since EQ1 days and over that time been with different guilds.  Grievance is unique in its people, all it has to offer and its history.  

If you are a raider, we have something for you.  We are working on Archimonde and got him down to about 40%, and we are making great progress in heroic HFC as well having downed 6/13 thus far.  No worries if you can't make every single raid, we understand you have a RL.  But when we raid, we have fun and we focus as a team.

If you are not a raider, that's ok too!  We have fun runs, contests, off nights and run dungeons together.  As a part of Grievance, we consider you family and respect how you like to enjoy the game.

Grievance is coming up on its 15 year birthday.  We have a formal infrastructure to ensure good management, we do streams, we have a RL get together and we are even working on our own con in 2017!

Please check us out at www.grievancegaming.org!

Skye
    Alliance Executive Officer / Grievance Charter Member
    Grievance is always looking for new recruits to come and have some fun with what we have going on. We are always trying to run lots of different things every day of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person TeamSpeak. Then look no further than here with us.

We are a big multi gaming guild that plays many big tittle games. Come check out grievancegaming.org. Minimum age requirement of 18, register and apply for the game of your choice.

We are currently looking for any ranged dps and Melee to balance out our raid roster.

Off specs at this point are a must have. They are not required to be top game but they need to be able to hold their weight in a raid and have no problems to change back and forth depending on what the raid requires.

Progression raid times:
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Heroic ilvl 690)

Alt/Other Raids times:
    Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

We are currently working our way through Hellfire Citadel. We are currently 12/13 Normal difficulty and 6/13 Heroic progressing further each week.

Come check us out and look around our website. If you like what you see sign up. http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Regards,

Cataclysm
    WoW - Alliance Guild Leader / 2015 Guild leader Rep
  • DraeninaDraenina Member CommonPosts: 2
    Greetings everyone!

Grievance is a huge multi-gaming community and were always looking for more individuals to join any of our many active Grievance guilds spread out thru several MMO's and PC games. If you're looking for a place to call home, a place that is active in many of the games you play, that offers a great active community, that raids or does fun stuff, that has a a active Teamspeak, then we are the guild for you. I've been in the Grievance community  for 2.5 years coming in playing Final Fantasy, then played SWTOR and currently guild officer for the WoW Alliance guild. I searched extensively for a guild that fit my needs and this one topped by all and happy to call my family and home.

We are currently looking for ranged/melee dps for our WoW Alliance raiding guild here on the Proudmoore server to help fill our ranks and help with progression and fun. Off specs at this point are a must have. They are not required to be top game but they need to be able to hold their weight in a raid and have no problems to change back and forth depending on what the raid requires.The minimum age requirement is 18 for the guild so please goto our forums and sign up! www.grievancegaming.org

Progression raid times:
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal/Heoric depending ilvl 675/690)
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Heroic ilvl 690)

Alt/Other Raids times: Sunday Funday
    Sunday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

We are currently still working on Hellfire Citadel. We are currently 13/13 Normal difficulty and 6/13 Heroic progressing further each week.

Regards,

Origin/Draenina
    WoW - Alliance Guild Officer

Hey everyone!

So Archimonde fell to our raid force!  We continue to raid, working on heroic gear and also having fun runs in HFC on normal with alts and new folks to help them get geared.  

We are working on our own con for 2017!  We have streaming!  We have a real life get together and more!  We have a family atmosphere and no drama.  Check us out at www.grievancegaming.org.

Thank you for your time!

Skye
    Executive Officer and Charter Member
    Greetings all wow players.

If you are looking for a great casual guild that is also multi-gaming playing all the hot titles and new ones coming out this year. Come join us. We are your one stop shop for all your gaming needs. Never have to look for another guild again. Come check out. http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/

Guild Titles include:

Elder Scrolls Online, EverQuest II, EverQuest Next, Final Fantasy XIV, Neverwinter, Rift, Star Wars The Old Republic, World of Warcraft

Clan Titles include:

Battlefield, Defiance, FireFall, PlanetSide 2, Titanfall, Warframe, World of Tanks

Grievance Embassies include:

Dragon's Prophet, EVE Online, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Lord of The Rings Online, Marvel Heroes, Star Citizen, Tera, The Secret World, WildStar

We ask that all members be 18+ years in age. Teamspeak is a must.

To apply all you need to do is go to website. Register with the forums. Apply down in the WoW section on forums.

Thanks every one and have a great day.

Hi guys!

We downed Archimonde again last week.  It's so satisfying to be able to get folks upgrades to their rings and see the weeks of effort come together.  

Excitement is in the air after BlizzCon!  We heard some really good things and I personally like the changes I am seeing. I feel like we are going back to many of the elements of the game I liked several years ago.  

If you are looking for a gaming family to enjoy all the upcoming changes with, please look us up.  Reach out to us on our forums.  I will be glad to answer any questions that you may have.  Our forums are: grievancegaming.org and my forum name is Skye.

Happy gaming!

Skye
    Charter Member / WoW-A Executive Officer
    Greetings all wow players.

If you are looking for a great casual guild that is also multi-gaming playing all the hot titles and new ones coming out this year. Come join us. We are your one stop shop for all your gaming needs. Never have to look for another guild again. Come check out. http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/

Guild Titles include:

ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, EverQuest II, Final Fantasy XIV, Neverwinter, Rift, Star Wars The Old Republic, WildStar, World of Warcraft

Clan Titles include:

Team Grievance Community,
    Armored Warfare, Battlefield, Defiance, FireFall, Overwatch, PlanetSide 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Titanfall, Warframe, World of Tanks, World of Warships

Grievance Embassies include:

Aion, Blade & Soul, Crowfall, Dragon's Prophet, EVE Online, EverQuest Next, Guild Wars 2, H1Z1, Lord of The Rings Online, Marvel Heroes, Star Citizen, Star Trek Online, Tera, The Repopulation, The Secret World

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun!

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 15 years! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums. Simply register and either explore or post an application if you are ready to do so.

Currently we are:
    13/13 Normal
    6/13 Heroic

Raid Progression
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel Heroic ilvl 690)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel Heroic ilvl 690)

Alt/Other Raids
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (LFR/Dungeons for Valor)

Hope to hear from ya!

Cataclysm
    Wow Alliance Guild Leader
    Hello,

If your looking for a great guild that is going on 2 years active on the proudmoore server for alliance we are the guild your looking for. We have been doing what your looking for such as PvE connect that includes Raiding were we are and have been completing current content up to Normal since MoP and going into the heroic aspect of all max level raiding. Our current goal for raiding is getting ppl a heroic kill for Archie to get every one in our guild the moose mount.

We are a casual guild, we only raid 2 days a week that are Tuesday and Friday at 6 - 8 Server time. We also do a Saturday BRF LFR so that we can go as a guild and get some valor. We are also currently every 3rd week of the month doing Alt/Main normal run to assist our newer members as well as give our raiders a break.

Our current raid progression is 13/13 normal HFC and 6/13 Heroic HFC. We always go in and kill Archie every week. We ask that when we do Heroic HFC that you are 690+ ilvl. For our Normal Main/Alt night that your 675 ilvl.

We are taking 2 weeks off over Xmas to give everyone the ability to spend time with there love ones over the holidays. We do wish everyone the best as well and please dont drink and drive.

Now we are not a raiding guild.. We are a casual guild that raids.. We are currently always doing Dungeons... LFRs to assist every one.. we have lots of great guides on our website but you need to be part of our guild to view them. We also take the time to assist people to get up to being raid ready and we coach ppl to achieve greatness in what ever there doing. We do not like drama and we remove problem ppl quickly.

We also have a great forums as well as teamspeak.. Teamspeak  has roughly 200+ ppl on per night over the 15+ games that we play. WoW Alliance has roughly 10-20 ppl on nightly and 20 - 30 ppl in game nightly.

People are always doing random things and we always ask that you post in game so that others may join you cause its always more fun to do things as a grp then to go solo.

Grievance has been around for 15 years and we span over 15+ games... We are a very friendly guild and we want you to join us.

Please Register and App at grievancegaming.org/forums

for more info please do a /who grievance in game and any member will point you to an officer or answer any questions you may have.

Have a great day.. and great rest of 2015.

Cataclysm
    WoW - Alliance Guild leader
    Hi fellow gamers!

I have a huge announcement to make...Grievance just hit 10,000 members in its organization!  As a 15 year old organization that actually lives and breathes its motto: Family, Honor and Loyalty, we are very proud to have hit such a landmark.  Our gamers come from all walks of life, all over the world and all ages.  We consider each a family member and if you doubt that, all you need to do is come to one of our real life get togethers to see it in action.  

Grievance is in many games and platforms from PC to mobile apps.  Being a member of Grievance affords you the ability to go from game to game with the same quality of leadership and organization.  We pride ourselves on no drama and having fun while accomplishing goals be they in game or outside of one.

Our WoW Alliance guild is coming up on its two year anniversary.  The guild leader (Cata) and Executive Officer (myself) have been in place since the start.  We also have a fine group of experienced officers ready to assist you.  So please come and check us out at www.grievancegaming.org.

Happy Holidays from our family to yours!

Skye
    Charter Member / WoW-A XO

• deamiandeamian Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Hello folks!

If you are looking for an amazing family to game with, you have found it! Grievance has been home for 2+ years for me, but has been around for 15+ years!! As Skye mentioned above we have completed HFC on Normal and half of Heroic which we've only tried half so I'm sure we will be moving along through there as well.

Our WoW team is looking to add to our family as we finish off Heroic HFC and get ready for Legion. So now is a GREAT time to be a part of Grievance.

Take a look at our site, our WoW team enjoys a lot of other games together as well on off nights etc.

www.grievancegaming.org

10,000+ Members!

See you in game!

Prôphits / Bonequake
    Officer
    Happy new year too all of you.

Just wanted to say that from our guild to all of you out there... I hope everyone has a great night.. Please be safe... Call a cab and have a DD for if your out drinking. Wish you all the best in the new year.

We are always recruiting for some new members within our guild.. If your looking for a great guild that has been around for 15 years as a whole.. As well as WoW Alliance is hitting 2 years old.. Come check us out at grievancegaming.org/forums

If your looking to level... Dungeons... Quests... and getting some help on getting up there for some raiding.. come check us out. We maybe what you are looking for.

Our raid nights are Tues and Fri for our new progression raiding that we are going to push the upper tier of Heroic HFC....

We are doing Saturday for our Alt/Main night on normals to get ppl into normals.. get them caught up to come raid with us in heroics.

Our raid times all start at 6pm Server (PST) so if your interested or have more questions... do a /who Grievance

Register and Apply at grievancegaming.org/forums

Have a safe and happy new years.

Cataclysm
    WoW Alliance Guild Leader
    Well our first week back to progression raiding after the holidays was a blast.  We downed heroic Iskar and Xhul'horac!  Folks are busy working on valor and upgrades and it shows!

2016 is an exciting year for Grievance.  Having recently hit 10,000 members, we are moving ahead with fun events, our own convention in 2017 and more!  Come be part of a great guild and a great gaming organization!

Skye
    WoW-Alliance Executive Officer / Q1-Q2 2016 Council Member Representative
    Well Grievance has done it in there raiding. We are currently 12/13 on heroic HFC... w00t w00t... only Archie left to kill and get some ppl some moose mounts..

Thanks to all of our raiders and for the ones that come each week... also to the ones that sit out from time to time when we have lack of healers on. We thank all of you.

We are always looking for casual players to join our team and come be apart of a huge multi gaming community. That plays a wide range of games.

Come take a look at grievancegaming.org/forums
    Hello all my fellow gamer in World of Warcraft.

We are looking for all casual gamers to come in an join our guild. We can offer you a great place to hang your armor. A great place for social chatter via teamspeak with lots of members on daily. We are a multi gaming guild that plays over 20+ top titled games. Across all of our games there is 200+ ppl on nightly on our 450 person teamspeak.

Come check out all the games we play at grievancegaming.org/forums

If your interested register with the forums. Then once activated you can post on the game of choice you wish to join.

WoW - Alliance is an accomplished casual guild. Why do we say we are accomplished well its simple. We are currently 13/13 Normal HFC.... 13/13/ Heroic HFC... as well we are now 1/13 Mythic HFC. This is a great feat of strength that our raiding team has done.

We would love to add you to our roster. come take a look at what we have to offer. If you have any more questions please /who grievance in game and ask our members or ask for an officer.

Thanks and have a great day.

Cataclysm
    WoW - A Guild leader