Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Physical EU datacenter/servers location update?

DKLondDKLond Member RarePosts: 2,231
Hey there.

I was under the impression that they'd be moving the EU datacenters back to EU (in the physical sense), and that it would happen soonish.

Did I misunderstand something?

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member RarePosts: 4,816
    Nope, no misunderstandings.
    (though still no actual date was revealed... last closing server was opened for transfer today, some think it indicates that the new gear will here soon)
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,079
    edited December 2015
    Po_gg said:
    Nope, no misunderstandings.
    (though still no actual date was revealed... last closing server was opened for transfer today, some think it indicates that the new gear will here soon)
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Server_Moves_and_Migrations No word on WHEN, but as said, with Snowbourn being opened for transfers today (reminds me to logon and transfer my characters) and the last day to transfers being April 4th 2016, my guess is that after that the servers will be relocated...

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD FX-8350 ~4.0Ghz
    32Gb DDR3 1600Mhz (GEiL/Corsair)
    MSI GTX970 GAMING 4Gb + 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    They said in the new year, but there's no specific date given. According to recent posts they're doing some final tweaks, and don't want to do it just before Christmas.