Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So i can buy any package and get into the alpha now?

RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
topic

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    just found where ti says you can is ti worth ti at all?
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    It's okay but it runs like a 3 legged dog and there's no gameplay loop or anything like that at the moment. If you're at all unsure then I'd advise holding off until they get more mechanics in and optimised a little bit.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295
    Answer: yes. 

Keep in mind - its an Alpha. Not yet the full game.

Have fun
    Erillion said:
    Answer: yes. 

Keep in mind - its an Alpha. Not yet the full game.

Have fun
    yea i like what they have for a flight model just wish it was easyer to join your friends and abit more stable but other words just have to see : )
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Watch some streams first. The game doesn't work yet. Hop in a ship, launch and it explodes. Walk around fall through space station. People are excited when they get 10 mins of play without a fatal error.  

Potential, but a very very long way off.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • Ronald88Ronald88 Member UncommonPosts: 56
    edited December 2015
    I played today 3 hours in a row and i logged off because i needed to go...so the crashes are more or less fixed. 

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    It is getting there.

Unlike most "alpha" games, this one really is early in the development. Lots of features are planned, but not yet implemented. It does have stuff that no other game has though. The graphics of the environments are breathtaking, the flight model is very fun, they put a lot of effort into detail and immersiveness.

We will have to wait 3-6 months (my best guess) for basic gameplay. By that I mean do missions, get money, spend money in shops, upgrade your ship.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Ronald88 said:
    I played today 3 hours in a row and i logged off because i needed to go...so the crashes are more or less fixed. 

To be fair, the stream I'm watching today looks a lot better than the one I watched last week. The guy actually launched and didn't explode. No crashes yet either.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    bcbully said:
    Watch some streams first. The game doesn't work yet. Hop in a ship, launch and it explodes. Walk around fall through space station. People are excited when they get 10 mins of play without a fatal error.  

Potential, but a very very long way off.
    never exploded launching yet last couple of days think most annoying thing is the  matchmaking then the crashes come next but i dont crash all the time just once ina while