Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta 1 Key Giveaway! - Black Desert Online News

12357

Comments

  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Fantastic, finally :D
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    edited December 2015
    Beep! Boop!

    I am a robot... oh right, the key thing. Gotta go! *hits F5*
  • DaveS215DaveS215 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Wooo, thanks!!
  • wingoodwingood Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Thanks for the key!!
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,526
    Nice! Thanks for giving us the heads up! Got one!
    Make PvE GREAT Again!
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    edited December 2015
    Admin said:
    We are going to give out another 1250 keys in about 10-15 minutes.  I will post in this thread when it goes live as well as FB/Twitter.  The last 1250 went in 18 minutes so anyone watching this thread should easily be able to score a key - just go hit the restroom now ;-)
    DAMMIT!

    I will be driving home then...I...am...DOOMED!!  :P
    No worries Gestankfaust - I locked a key in for you - just go to the event page to see it.  Don't want you trying to get one on the freeway on your phone or anything crazy like that - lol.

    Thank you for your long time membership on the site ;-)

    - MMORPG.COM Staff -

    The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

  • randsam2002randsam2002 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Thx for the key have a great day/good night see you in the game
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Thank you Admin.
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,422
    Hope to get in on the next round of keys if there is one. Game may be a winner. Look forward to it. Grats guys that got one! =) 

    거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다












  • CalexCalex Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Sweet, thanks for the Key.
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 808
    Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.  We'll have to get a mmorpg community guild going :)
  • HalfgrimmHalfgrimm Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Thanks Admin! You rock!
    Buried under rocks. Hidden under leaves. Halfgrimm the whole time.
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    OMG!!!

    1. Admin did me a solid and gave me heads up on a key.
    2. Follow instructions, get said key.
    3. Make new account.
    4. Confirm account and register key.
    5. Go to download... WHAT!! The 14th!!

    ARGH!!

    Just like enjoying your favorite Hentai and just as you get to THAT point... your mum walks into your room!!



  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

     Thanks for the key! Good thing I know what a recreational vehicle is :p

  • RhaiBreadRhaiBread Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Admin said:
    Admin said:
    We are going to give out another 1250 keys in about 10-15 minutes.  I will post in this thread when it goes live as well as FB/Twitter.  The last 1250 went in 18 minutes so anyone watching this thread should easily be able to score a key - just go hit the restroom now ;-)
    DAMMIT!

    I will be driving home then...I...am...DOOMED!!  :P
    No worries Gestankfaust - I locked a key in for you - just go to the event page to see it.  Don't want you trying to get one on the freeway on your phone or anything crazy like that - lol.

    Thank you for your long time membership on the site ;-)
    Now that's an awesome Admin! 
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Lol, the game isn t worth all this hostility. You ll all get to play one day, don t worry.
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Got a Key. TY, MMORPG.com!
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 12,422
    Awesome just got one! Thanks mmorpg.com! Yes!

    거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다












  • thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510
    Thanks!!
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    LurchUSA said:
    OMG!!!

    1. Admin did me a solid and gave me heads up on a key.
    2. Follow instructions, get said key.
    3. Make new account.
    4. Confirm account and register key.
    5. Go to download... WHAT!! The 14th!!

    ARGH!!

    Just like enjoying your favorite Hentai and just as you get to THAT point... your mum walks into your room!!




    Then the moment of realization that the 14th is the download date and the actual play time is on the 16th. *runs* O.o
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    edited December 2015
    Aelious said:

    Then the moment of realization that the 14th is the download date and the actual play time is on the 16th. *runs* O.o


    Double...


  • TiconzzzyTiconzzzy Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks again Admin for keeping us up to date on this and hope to see you all on the 16th!
  • r0dst3rr0dst3r Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you!
  • Dragonsfire9Dragonsfire9 Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Thanks!

  • NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
    edited December 2015
    I bought founders, so no loss to me.. But the absolute BS of these giveaways and resellers is out of control.


    I have no real solution to offer, and I know Daum wants to get people there for the closed beta.. but srsly it bothers me.
Sign In or Register to comment.