Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta 1 Key Giveaway! - Black Desert Online News

Comments

• dradrulesdradrules Member UncommonPosts: 92
    put 100 keys in this thread will silence all here
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    dradrules said:
    put 100 keys in this thread will silence all here
    No....no it wont

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    We are going to give out another 1250 keys in about 10-15 minutes.  I will post in this thread when it goes live as well as FB/Twitter.  The last 1250 went in 18 minutes so anyone watching this thread should easily be able to score a key - just go hit the restroom now ;-)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    erectus said:
    damn , 0 keys left :(

Wow, big surprise... NOT!

• dradrulesdradrules Member UncommonPosts: 92
    nice
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    If you are going to cater for family of say 5 then you need to up the amount of keys. Because that is nuts in my eyes.

IP shared by more than one person on different connections? really? - you will not get a ip already in use message unless you yourself just got a key lol, Auto release or manual restart of router and leaving it sit a while before reconnecting will drop your IP ( or you can release it in cmd window for some isps ) and give you a new one. If you happen to force that yourself in the midst of wanting to grab a key from mmorpg.com then I would say that is your own gamble.
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    Admin said:
    We are going to give out another 1250 keys in about 10-15 minutes.  I will post in this thread when it goes live as well as FB/Twitter.  The last 1250 went in 18 minutes so anyone watching this thread should easily be able to score a key - just go hit the restroom now ;-)
    DAMMIT!

I will be driving home then...I...am...DOOMED!!  :P

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

TormDK said:
    Just buy the CE preorder pack, jobs done.

... and take the chance that the game bombs??!!

Already been burned with Skyforge and FireFall, now I hear that FireFall is in the brink of shutting down.

Never a third time!
  • HalfgrimmHalfgrimm Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Admin said:
    You're awesome. My computer fritzed on me this morning. I'm going to get a cup of joe and brb... don't move!

Buried under rocks. Hidden under leaves. Halfgrimm the whole time.
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    lol 4.4k views and climbing.  Those 1250 keys will go super fast.
    edited December 2015
    Admin said: FYI there is a second batch of keys that will be released in the next 2-3 hours.
    Bots are standing by as we speak!
    Seeing as they posted on facecrook and whatever other social dissease sites first earlier how about posting in this forum like you said you would first then go copy paste it to the others.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    THANKS FOR THE KEY!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

I will post here first.  Then social media posts will be after that (someone else does that in our team so she will definitely be a few minutes after me getting it online)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

edited December 2015
    Admin said:
    I will post here first.  Then social media posts will be after that (someone else does that in our team so she will definitely be a few minutes after me getting it online)
    Well at least that gives the www site followers only, a better chance now. Cheers.
    So, how long now? Or is this just a suggestion on what is going to happen?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• HalfgrimmHalfgrimm Member UncommonPosts: 76
    And a hush falls over the thread...
    Buried under rocks. Hidden under leaves. Halfgrimm the whole time.
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Admin said:
    Thanks. Few seconds is all i need.
  • emandemonemandemon Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Got one, thanks MMORPG!
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    These key giveaways are a way to help increase traffic to the fan sites.  So while I understand that you guys want the keys to go to us regular users, they have to leave it open ended so that there is an influx of "new blood" to the web site.

At least this is the intention of giveaways like this.  Whether or not the new blood sticks around is another question.
  • GeekyBastrdGeekyBastrd Member UncommonPosts: 64
    Thanks!
    Fantastic, finally :D
    edited December 2015
    Beep! Boop!

I am a robot... oh right, the key thing. Gotta go! *hits F5*
  • DaveS215DaveS215 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Wooo, thanks!!