Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Value of the Daily Quest | Blade & Soul | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Value of the Daily Quest | Blade & Soul | MMORPG.com

The Blade & Soul site has been updated with a look at the value of daily quests within the game. Daily quests in B&S will revolve around events of a recurring nature and give players a chance to earn additional rewards for revisiting these regions. Players will be able to take on up to thirty quests per day with many also being faction-related.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MechanismMechanism Member UncommonPosts: 143
    My favorite kinds of dailies involve doing something unique that is hard to find otherwise such as mini-games, vehicles or mini-bosses. These dailies however sound like the usual end game busywork that mmos need but shouldn't be proud of. So why are they talking about them as promotional material?
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Ive played both games: Tera and BnS, honestly, Tera is just the better game.
  • MegaMouseGWMegaMouseGW Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I have been playing the beta's and find that your choice of class will highly impact your gaming experience in B&S. Choose the wrong class and you will not be happy, choose a class that you enjoy and you will have some major fun. B&S is gonna be a great game once it is in final launch.
  • spot77spot77 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited December 2015
    The skill tree sellls Blade and Soul. The costumes sell Blade and Soul The jiggly walks sell Blade and Soul, the tournament style 1v1 i.e. other pvp mechanics sell Blade and Soul, the out dated graphics even sell blade and soul ... the game is optimized so well and performs, the immersive value stinks - that's a bad point - but it is beta (localized - with good investment it will be tailored to our part of the world) and even with crap guilds that have shit minority members who do rmt and other skanky non gamer minded activities it's worth the money. IMO - the skill tree alone is reason enough to find more interest in it that Black Desert (both games will be fun). Tera??? the elin nation killed Tera - perhaps they will infect BnS?? either way i like BnS shortys better than the tera ones so far SIDE NOTE: If you have not tried skyforge do it - quite fun IMO and a nice community.