Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just wanted to say MMORPG Staff does a fantastic job!!!!

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
Just wanted to let everyone associated with this website know you guys do a fantastic job! I love coming to this site and getting all my mmo news in one place the giveaways are great and the website is not overly modded . To all the writers mods and anyone else who keeps this amazing site up and running Thank YOU, And great job!
  • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    It took me awhile to learn the ropes, but today, I certainly agree.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Thanks for the kind words!
  • GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    I think so too...as long as I have less than 5 beers a night :P

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    I'd say that since the forum revamp things have been better than ever!

Since almost all of the team is volunteer:  Thanks for stepping up!!!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    thunderC said:
    Just wanted to let everyone associated with this website know you guys do a fantastic job! I love coming to this site and getting all my mmo news in one place the giveaways are great and the website is not overly modded . To all the writers mods and anyone else who keeps this amazing site up and running Thank YOU, And great job!

*sniffle* It's a Christmas Miracle... or Holiday Miracle... or whatever. THANK YOU
  • KickaxeKickaxe Member UncommonPosts: 174
    <3 MMORPG.COM staff and contributors.  /respect
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    I agree MMORPG is a awesome site. I only had one issue with a moderator that was an obvious fanboy that didn't like reading the truth. But HUZZAH! to the MMORPG staff
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Yeah, still feel this is the best place to come discuss gaming related topics, well run site, free to play, and moderation that is appropriate.

(you know which account to send the cash to, right MikeB?)  ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    No one started airing a grievance yet? That shows you how well the site is run, but give it time there is always one. :D
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Damn it MikeB.