Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Make Captcha Readable

TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Thanks.

This site probably has the worst captcha I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't think I've ever got one correct on the first or even second try..... even though I try to read each letter 10 times to make sure I get it right. 

Edit:

Correction. I finally got one I could read the first time! lol

Comments

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by TheHatter

Thanks.

This site probably has the worst captcha I've ever seen in my entire life. I don't think I've ever got one correct on the first or even second try..... even though I try to read each letter 10 times to make sure I get it right. 

Edit:

Correction. I finally got one I could read the first time! lol

I forwarded some feedback regarding this awhile ago. I think we're actually looking into improving the captcha readability. We definitely appreciate your feedback.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It's nowhere near as bad as the one gmail uses. I teach a beginner computer class. In it they learn to fill out online forms and setup  an email account.  Almost everyone has to try mulitple times to create an account.  Gmail's capture code causes at least a loss of 30 minutes of class time every time I've taught the class. In a class with a combined total of six hours of instruction this is a major problem.

I'm going to try having them create Yahoo email accounts next time.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • flyhightflyhight Member UncommonPosts: 1
    ho boy
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    They should move to the new reCaptcha, which you just click on.