Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everquest New Progresion server [mod edit]

kinkanatkinkanat Member UncommonPosts: 33
edited November 2015 in Everquest
Hey guys, first of all sorry for my bad English, use Google translater since my native language is Spanish.

My question is what the title says. Unfortunately I did not play the Everquest in its day and is something that I would like to do now. I come to play very many MMO, Everquest I played a little but in their latest versions and not much (the server Antonyus Bayle this desert ...) and played alone.

What worries me most is playing alone, I tank (warrior) and not want to play alone. [mod edit]

I come from 10 years to play Final Fantasy XI already very many MMOs including Ultima Online (stop because most people do not play on the Atlantis server, or have not found one to play).

Well I hope your opinions and recommendations.

Thanks for your patience and your time ^^

Post edited by Amana on

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    It doesn't work,we just started EQ2 TL servers only about 5-6 months ago and already i see a ghost town,seems the majority have already left the game.Likely most feel like the OP and as i did,like we really want to do this but once we do it gets boring rather fast.The whole purpose of a TL server is to SLOW DOWN and enjoy but nope ,seemed 99% were in yet again some race then became arguing between those wanting a slower relaxed pace and those wanting to race.SO when the speed demons don't get their way ,they leave,servers dead again.

There is only one game and that is/was FFXI that i could keep going back year after year start many new players in a game where you don't need altaholics and still enjoy all my playing time.

I constantly ask myself why and it's tough to put a  nail on it,i think it comes down to class and combat structure,EQ is ok to good but not as good as FFXI,so i always play for a bit then feel more interested to go back and play FFXI.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DaveS215DaveS215 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I miss my EQ days so much. Can anyone message me the EQ titanium download :D 
  • LeerahLeerah Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I'm friends with a woman from Madrid who played a raid cleric on Antonius server.  I can ask her if she would help you if you're in Madrid.

They're right, EQ is 3/4 dead.  Terrible mismanagement and bad decisions.
  • bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944
    2pm pst / 5pm est / 10pm gmt Wednesday Dec 9, 2015