Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Razer Naga Chroma Mouse - TheHiveLeader

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Razer Naga Chroma Mouse - TheHiveLeader

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Good to see more equipment reviews, but do we need video clickbait? I could have read that review in less than a minute, instead had to sit through 2mins 57secs.

Naga are the MMO mouse, not essential, but darn useful to have.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited December 2015
    Another Razer promotion on MMORPG....surprise. Why not review quality/affordable ones like RedDragon? I can get a quality mouse from them with the same design and buttons as a Razer for $30-$40. All I see on this site are Razer reviews, really looks like someone is paying you. I have this one and love it, I will never buy another overpriced Razer piece of crap again. Love your videos HL, but you are getting these for free bro....we have to pay for them.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    Scot said:
    Good to see more equipment reviews, but do we need video clickbait? I could have read that review in less than a minute, instead had to sit through 2mins 57secs.

Naga are the MMO mouse, not essential, but darn useful to have.
    I don't do written :-)

Viper482 said:
    Another Razer promotion on MMORPG....surprise. Why not review quality/affordable ones like RedDragon? I can get a quality mouse from them with the same design and buttons as a Razer for $30-$40. All I see on this site are Razer reviews, really looks like someone is paying you. I have this one and love it, I will never buy another overpriced Razer piece of crap again. Love your videos HL, but you are getting these for free bro....we have to pay for them.
    I don't buy hardware on a whim just to do videos on them. I've asked SEVERAL manufacturers to send me their products so I can review them. Razer and SteelSeries are the only two to oblige. SteelSeries review coming next week :-) 
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Scot said:
    Naga are the MMO mouse, ...
    Odd, I thought that's the G600. :wink: 
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Thanks for the review hivey but i must say i was looking for the "exciting unboxing" you did last time :P.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
  • NissoNisso Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Had naga it started double click after 2 weeks... G600 been using for 2 years still works like an new + second right button is awesome!!!
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    I never want the mice my cat brings me, much like i never want the Razer ones this site advertise all the time.

G600 all the way.
  • TheHiveLeaderTheHiveLeader Video MaestroMember RarePosts: 234
    Grakulen said:
    G600 or bust!

Tell Logitech to send me one, and I'll compare the two...
  • marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 106
    I have had a Naga Epic for 3 years now, I bought a second one for my gaming laptop when im on the road. I will never use another Product outside of Razor. Are they pricey? sure, but their customer support is excellent ( Had to RMA a bad LCD screen on my Deathstalker Ulti). 
  • muskeydogbomuskeydogbo Member UncommonPosts: 14
    edited December 2015
    Have to say the naga is only decent mmo mouse for lefties,chroma dosent have a leftie option me thinks thow.
  • mmorobommorobo Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Good review and spot on! IF you haven't used an MMO mouse, put one on your Christmas list. Heck just go and buy one today and keep the one you get as a backup.

I would say that the Redragon $36, G600 $45, Naga $80 (it's new) all on amazon are almost the same thing. As with anything it would depend on your hand size and how it feels which is the better mouse and/or the software that comes with it.

What sold me on the G600 years ago was the G-shift ring-finger button: Instantly doubles the number of actions you can perform with every button. But the funny thing is I never use the G-shift.
  • CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437
    My experience with non-Logitech brands like Razer and Roccat has been terrible. After a few drops those mice stop working.

Unless the reliability of other brands increases, I refuse to buy anything other than Logitech. I have a $400 collection of dead mice in behind my table, on my table I have a Logitech G600, that has been dropped probably over 20 times on the floor, without a scratch, working perfectly. Every time I try another brand, the mice break within a few months. I'll pass.
  • jigo86jigo86 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    wired my adblock is on i still see this vid
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    I have the Naga 2013 mouse, green version, its a great mouse but I had to replace it already once as my older one went bust, middle mouse button would not work at all and now this one is starting to fail on me slowly. Apparently this was a common issue with the older Nagas so I just donno.

imageimage

• kalazurakalazura Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Nisso said:
    Had naga it started double click after 2 weeks... G600 been using for 2 years still works like an new + second right button is awesome!!!

This.

I use a razer naga molten. I still used it, but it require Tender Loving Care, It got double click problem within 1 months, broken weight and right mouse button not responding in 1 year. Most of the problem, pointed in one direction, the plastics they used is too fragile.

You can self fix most of the problem. But with all the problems, and the price, yeah. it's "Overpriced"
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    kalazura said:
    Nisso said:

This.

I use a razer naga molten. I still used it, but it require Tender Loving Care, It got double click problem within 1 months, broken weight and right mouse button not responding in 1 year. Most of the problem, pointed in one direction, the plastics they used is too fragile.

You can self fix most of the problem. But with all the problems, and the price, yeah. it's "Overpriced"

yeah, just remembered it was t he double click problem I had with the first mouse as I was playing a game that required clicking alot and suddenly it had that issue. I bought a new one cus they made a new version since I had it but now my middle mouse click no longer works :( Just recently stopped infact.

imageimage

• KiyorisKiyoris Member RarePosts: 2,130
    edited December 2015
    Nisso said:

I don't understand why Razer is still in business. Apparently products that last less than a few months are now the norm. Bugged software and buttons that break on expensive mice is the norm with Razer, they make Chinese knockoff products look reliable.

Logitech for me, I am not spending a dime on Razer products anymore.
  • GRIFFDOG35GRIFFDOG35 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I used a Razer Naga for a couple years. Good mouse. Upgraded to Corsair Scimitar. Way better mouse(if you can figure out the clunky corsair utility program)
  • VelocinoxVelocinox Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    edited December 2015
    Viper482 said:
    Why not review quality/affordable ones like RedDragon?
    The company name isn't RedDragon, that would make sense to a native English speaker. it's ReDragon... Which means when you get a Dragon as a gift and you don't like it and then send it to someone else as a gift, you are ReDragoning.

(and more on topic, if they can't keep their website running, I'm not buying computer peripherals from them.)

'Sandbox MMO' is a PTSD trigger word for anyone who has the experience to know that anonymous players invariably use a 'sandbox' in the same manner a housecat does.

When your head is stuck in the sand, your ass becomes the only recognizable part of you.

No game is more fun than the one you can't play, and no game is more boring than one which you've become familiar.

How to become a millionaire:
    Start with a billion dollars and make an MMO.

• KanethKaneth Member RarePosts: 2,286
    I've had my current naga for two years now, no issues. The double click issue is dust getting under the buttons, canned air or even just blowing into it fixes the problem. The gap between the mouse and the button itself seems abnormally large for a mouse, which is probably the root of the issue.

I've had good luck with my Razer products over the years, but I seem to be the outlier and not the norm...or I am not overly violent with my peripherals :P
  • gunmanvladgunmanvlad Member UncommonPosts: 281
    I find the Naga quite small, so G600 for me as well!

Also...3 years and still in perfect working order. Even looks good.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    My first Naga mouse lasted 6 years. Then it stopped allowing me to move horizontally.

I purchased another and I love it, so far so good. Not sure why others have issues. I can only guess that maybe they are physically "hard" on the mouse and that's why they break?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • SarethaSaretha Member CommonPosts: 1
    Have had a Naga Hex for over 2 years now. Love it, I have extremely small hands and most other mice are just too big to use comfortably for any length of time.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited December 2015
    html screwed up...wish we could delete posts!
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!