Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COE: Q&A with Jeromy Walsh - 12/1/2015

SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
We did yet another Question and Answer Session with Jeromy Walsh. Check it out here!

Comments

• mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321
    For me as a not english speaking person i prefer it written :-)
  • FalendorFalendor Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Someone does written transcripts of them, but i cant seem to find it right now.
  • SerylliousSeryllious Member UncommonPosts: 43
    mistmaker said:
    For me as a not english speaking person i prefer it written :-)
    @Maygus typically does the written transcripts. He usually posts them as a reply to this message when they become available.
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Indeed.  Sadly my timings have been horrible this week so haven't had a chance to get them done. 

I will begin transcription in about 12-14 hours from now however made sure I have time availble tonight.  (8am here atm) 
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
  • FalendorFalendor Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Maygus got the transcripts done., posted it on CoE forums.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MLFUsqt25klRPkqK6oeqlG3g5oehylXHNfKiGq33r00/edit
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    edited December 2015
    Thanks, went to bed after posting and woke up just now thinking (shit, forgot to link to MMORPG)

All other transcripts here
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240
This discussion has been closed.