Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i rly hope they dont let Camelot Unchained become DAOC..

BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
i recently just went back and re-subbed DAOC ..and i enjoyed it for the most part but then it dawned on me again why i left..its all the 5-8 boxers playing with marco programs and now im really hoping that the dev team or whoever does not let this happen to CUnchained it ruines the game it ruins what is right in mmorpg rvr pvp..its soo  stoopid and lame people even have spy bots set up in each realm and crafting bots...i know EAdont give a  2 sheets about it..but i for one hope that CUnchained does not go down the same road...also EA is not totally to blame here and alot of the changes went on under the same guys that are making CUnchained before they took off or was let go

Comments

• MarkJacobsMarkJacobs CEO City State EntertainmentMember RarePosts: 649
    i recently just went back and re-subbed DAOC ..and i enjoyed it for the most part but then it dawned on me again why i left..its all the 5-8 boxers playing with marco programs and now im really hoping that the dev team or whoever does not let this happen to CUnchained it ruines the game it ruins what is right in mmorpg rvr pvp..its soo  stoopid and lame people even have spy bots set up in each realm and crafting bots...i know EAdont give a  2 sheets about it..but i for one hope that CUnchained does not go down the same road...also EA is not totally to blame here and alot of the changes went on under the same guys that are making CUnchained before they took off or was let go
    It won't happen. I've addressed this issue in the past, and happy to do so now here again. Whether it is bufbots or multi-boxers, we are doing things design-wise to help make Camelot Unchained less bot/macro friendly and we are going to do other things as well.

It's important to us, now and going forward.

Mark Jacobs
    CEO, City State Entertainment

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Great to hear MJ:)
  • BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    **fingers crossed** Mj ..soo many ppl promise things in the mmorpg world few deliver ..but i really really hope so!
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    It won't happen. I've addressed this issue in the past, and happy to do so now here again. Whether it is bufbots or multi-boxers, we are doing things design-wise to help make Camelot Unchained less bot/macro friendly and we are going to do other things as well.

It's important to us, now and going forward.
    Which is why I dropped a Benjamin on this game. Loved Daoc, I know I will love CU. God bless you MJ!
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Ppiper said:
    Just can't wait for this game. Looks so good.
    Same man. I'll probably buy in once first beta starts. The combat really looks like next gen. Plus the non mirrored class.... delicious.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    Wow....  Mark Jacobs....nice to see you on these forums.
    I'm always looking for good places to discuss CU.
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Wow....  Mark Jacobs....nice to see you on these forums.
    I'm always looking for good places to discuss CU.
    @Shadanwolf you will find Mark more often in Massively OP comment section (comments under CU articles) - http://massivelyop.com/?s=camelot+unchained

Of course, you'd have to comment at most a day or two after publishing, not later.

W...aaagh?