Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Giveaway!AO Albion Online News

Comments

• Battousai28Battousai28 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I am excited to play a real sandbox game again. everrything currently offered is to easy.
    Check out all my Gaming Videos by clicking here ---> VaniverseGaming Channel
  • lauriszlaurisz Member UncommonPosts: 8
    i just love sandbox rpg and open pvp :)
  • Mrsinister12Mrsinister12 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Been watching this game since it was announced, looks very promising. Looking forward to the epic pvp battles!!!!
  • AzorithAzorith Member UncommonPosts: 188
    I've been watching this game for a long time, and even watch streams at work! The game looks like a perfect blend of RS and UO and I really want to be a part of it. I never win things though. Thanks for the chance!!
  • nedzonenedzone Member CommonPosts: 1
    hey great game i really want to get it ty for the opportunity
  • AcidPhiReAcidPhiRe Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It feels like the sandbox rpg I've been waiting for. Player based economy with full loot and no carebearing. Reminds me a little of some of the oldschool muds, which were amazing, except much prettier.
  • ZahlfireZahlfire Member CommonPosts: 1
    It sounds like my kind of game. I have trouble staying focused on stand MMORPG's and get bored of them easily. Having read into a bit of this one, and watching some videos, it seems really cool, for lack of a better term.
  • xaxis85xaxis85 Member UncommonPosts: 1
       +++Many thanks for this opportunity for a founder's pack!+++ 
       The Albion Online project is exciting for a number of reasons. First and foremost I have to say I love the development team for this game, there is some real passion and talent within those ranks that I've seen from previous projects. They speak for themselves! ^_-
       Albion Online will be broadly multi-platform, making it accessible to a much larger amount of players. Given the possible social as well as in-game benefits of playing with friends, I see this being a boon for the project right out of the gate. Not to mention a boon to sales as well.
       Albion Online uses a premise and style that has been used in the past which has been hugely successful in those games. Those games have since lived out their most lively moments so this type of game has been needing a well deserved revamp. What better than a love-child passion project from a team that actually give a damn?
       Thanks to anyone who took the time to read my comment, hope it gives you a glimmer of the hope this game may bring to the table in a genre gone stale and saturated. Best wishes to all over the holidays and be safe in your travels!

Good night,
    Xaxis
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    Love the multiplatform support, great for PC or Tablet gaming. And who doesnt love a good snadbox MMO with OWPVP. Need more games like this.
  • madamblueberrymadamblueberry Member CommonPosts: 1
    Albion online has focused a lot on crafting, a part of MMOs I really enjoy.
  • nimblionnimblion Member UncommonPosts: 3
    It reminds me of the old runescape, hard but fair. I have been waiting for something like this for a long time, i like challenging games where u need to work for ur stuf, not like recent mmo's that have become so easy that everyone can get great stuf/gear without having to put any effort in it.
  • josmmzjosmmz Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Old UO player here and 32 years old waiting for something like this to resurrect my MMO hungry
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I've had this game on my radar ever since it was announced. I've been excited for it ever since I could watch people stream it on twitch.
  • abnesherabnesher Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Crafting and housing galore!

---------
    no sig

• matcatmatcat Member UncommonPosts: 136
    I like games with a top down or isometric view. Maybe it's nostalgia but I enjoy it if it's done well. I'm hoping this is done well.
  • MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123
    I hope this turns out well. This could very well be a game that keeps me playing for years.
  • kingson2002kingson2002 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited December 2015
    its been a long time coming. As a MMORPG fan, I really enjoy full loot pvp and sandbox style play . albion is everything that I dream about for a MMORPG
  • madsmiley78madsmiley78 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Love the look of the housing component as well as a player driven economy through crafting.
  • MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    edited December 2015
    well add me to the list of people wanted to check this out. I am looking forward to the character customization. Being able to make my character unique is one of my favorite things in any game.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• ForkstabberForkstabber Member UncommonPosts: 7
    edited December 2015
    I was initially going to ignore this game, I had the completely wrong impression when I first looked at it. Now, it looks pretty great and an entirely different game that what I thought - I'm looking forward to being proven wrong. :P
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Cause the game is simply awesome that's why!!!
  • UkurvUkurv Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Cross-platform sandbox game. Finally I can play everywhere 24h/day :D
  • rjom80rjom80 Member CommonPosts: 1
    It's interesting... Love the game play and all that what matters in MMOs.
  • KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    1. Sandbox
    2. PVP
    3. Perfect for my Surface Pro 3
  • ShadowNlnjaShadowNlnja Member CommonPosts: 9
    i've been excited about this game for a long time now. every new game out there that's half way decent looking locks themselves behind doors only letting a select few in to check out the game while the rest of the world gets to watch them play. h1z1 did and is still doing this. you can buy in sure, call it a Pay to play game tho. dont say its going to ftp and offer a buy in option. so we all wait. for how long? who knows. cheers to the lucky needle in this haystack.
This discussion has been closed.