Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning again #873

PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
So was thinking of firing up my accounts again. Before I did I wanted to throw a few questions out there.

When I left I had 90% of my assets out in null sec... honestly been so long I forgot where. Anyways I was just looking for some info or tips on how to get back to hi-sec and what to do with my gear. I have nothing to jump it with and I am currently without a corp. Input would be great before I sub up again. Thanks!

I am the Cannon Fodder God

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited November 2015
    Well the fastest way is to pod yourself, and how much stuff do you have in nullsec anyways is it a lot of stuff even worth taking back to highsec, and I suppose to depends how far out it is, and the risk of taking it back to highsec.

I have only one active account in EVE at the moment I could maybe get it to highsec but its always risky.
  • PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    I was honestly thinking about putting everything worth on the market out there then just podding back to hi-sec to start fresh. I'm a miner so not having a Hulk to start with is very painful. Let alone even a good ship to run missions.

Psycked said:
    I was honestly thinking about putting everything worth on the market out there then just podding back to hi-sec to start fresh. I'm a miner so not having a Hulk to start with is very painful. Let alone even a good ship to run missions.
    Well that is an option depending on where its at or it just might not sell at all unless someone has buy orders up.

Like I said if its not a lot of money then it might not be worth doing much with wouldn't know really, but how many skill points do you even have and what type of mission running ship are we talking about?
    My main has something like 40mill SP and the assets in null sec are prolly a few hundred mill give or take how much prices have changed on what all I got... which I dont recall now exactly what honestly.

edited November 2015
    Psycked said:
    My main has something like 40mill SP and the assets in null sec are prolly a few hundred mill give or take how much prices have changed on what all I got... which I dont recall now exactly what honestly.
    Well you have to figure out if its worth selling or risking to jump it out.

Depends how many jumps it is from high sec

How much weight?

Can you even use a deep space transport to fly it out, or a blockade runner :3?

Not really worth a lot if its only a few hundred million would suck to use one of those ships if it is going to likely get blown up and be lost.

Depending on what you got and where its at I might be willing just to try to jump it out for you, or pay the ISK value and risk it myself :3
    If you can still buy ISK for cash I might just bite that bullet but buy some isk and just pod back to hi-sec. Seems like the easy thing to do.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You don't buy ISK for cash, you buy PLEX for cash and sell them in game for ISK.  Do it in high sec and I think you can get a bit over a billion for each PLEX. 

PLEX is on a big sale now I believe which is driving down their ISK value somewhat.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Kyleran said:
    You don't buy ISK for cash, you buy PLEX for cash and sell them in game for ISK.  Do it in high sec and I think you can get a bit over a billion for each PLEX. 

PLEX is on a big sale now I believe which is driving down their ISK value somewhat.

yeah there is no buying ISK for cash....O.o
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    Renoaku said:
    Not really worth a lot if its only a few hundred million would suck to use one of those ships if it is going to likely get blown up and be lost.
    "Few hundred million" is quite a lot of ISK for high sec miner.
  • CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Gdemami said:
    Renoaku said:
    "Few hundred million" is quite a lot of ISK for high sec miner.
    it depends on the miner, if they've been at it for years it might not be much at all