Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spatium - A Collecting, Crafting, Planet Hopping MMO -

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageSpatium - A Collecting, Crafting, Planet Hopping MMO -

Naxcore has sent along its announcement about Spatium, a different type of MMO currently seeking funding via KickStarter. The game is said to be one for those who enjoy terraforming, collecting resources, crafting and upgrading items in order to travel to other planets to explore. In addition, all backers will be integral in the inclusion of new items and features as development proceeds.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    I love sandbox games. But this is another NoGame , but terrain editor masked as game.
    Astral Terra was the latest. It looks good and all. But there is no gameplay at all. Just modifying terrain.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah that is the way i feel about most all games coming out,they are a one tricky pony instead of designing a complete game.
    Also the way these ideas are incorporated into the game just look silly.Example why would a player be able to dig through the ground faster than some super sonic alien device could?

To me all these are going to be is remember that old game Dig Dug,that with updated graphics.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.