Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crowfall streams are beginning!

JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
edited November 2015 in Crowfall
Just discovered this on Crowfall forums:

Crowfall Friends and Family Test  - credits to Oberon from Crowfall forums for sharing. (I tried to link twitch videos directly, but it doesn`t seem to work, so below is a link to Crowfall reddit post with the video list)

! Edit ! In case you didn't notice, this is an old thread with videos from previous test session in the OP - you can find some current test videos here.
 W...aaagh?
Post edited by JamesGoblin on

Comments

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Looks like fun, thanks for the link.
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    You are welcome! The point is that it already looks quite playable, especially for early development.
     W...aaagh?
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    edited September 2015

I am very impressed with the development of this game so far. Still unsure if it is my type of game, but I will definitely try it.

Also I love the artstyle. I tend to fancy Korean "realism" artstyle but I do like some western artstyles like Blizzard's, Wildstar's characters (not environments), and now Crowfall. 

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Moved this to the Crowfall forum.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

edited September 2015
    Alpha 1 invites already started (as a part of pre - Alpha) - http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/8609-invites-coming-out-for-first-wave-of-alpha-1-testers/#entry220489, and here is couple new vids - http://www.crowbase.com/2015/09/04/crowfall-pre-alpha-test-full-stream-part-1-2-1080p-hd/ or, say, 

PS CF dev tracker (or even just CF reddit ) is good source of quick info.

W...aaagh?
  • SkillaThrillazSkillaThrillaz Member UncommonPosts: 13
    is this game going to be full loot pvp?
    is this game going to be full loot pvp?
    It will have full loot & free for all servers ("Campaigns"), together with some other rulesets (less or no death loot, with players split into factions or guilds and no free for all etc.)
     W...aaagh?
  • GizmaulGizmaul Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Friendly Fire will bring some skill into the mix for a change:)
  • biggcatbiggcat Member CommonPosts: 1
    cool ill give it a looks
    biggcat said:
    cool ill give it a looks
    This thread is about old, previous test session; If you want fresh tests, you can check, for example, some of these:

W...aaagh?
  • Syphin_BSyphin_B Member UncommonPosts: 340
    What's sad is Crowfall looks more playable then Camelot Unchained at this point
    Syphin_B said:
    ...or, say, Star Citizen, but it is tied to the concepts and design choices of all three games; You know, it isn't as simple as A > B because of combat being developed earlier in A, they are just different.
     W...aaagh?
    On the contrary, judging seems to be quite easy.

Say, most recent example being Pre-Alpha is NOT an excuse. Selected OP quote: "IT WILL NOT CHANGE" (caps not mine).

So, it seems that between pre-Alpha and launch not much will change, I guess =)

W...aaagh?
  • NarwrynnNarwrynn Member UncommonPosts: 83

Say, most recent example being Pre-Alpha is NOT an excuse. Selected OP quote: "IT WILL NOT CHANGE" (caps not mine).

That is just some random guys post. It doesn't hold any more weight than any other random post. He has conflated two things. He is saying people who say you can't judge a game during its pre-alpha are also saying that you can't suggest changes, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. 
    People who say you can't judge it just yet are saying the opposite: Things will change, suggest changes.
    People who walk in, play the pre-alpha, and deiced the game is crap are passing judgement too soon. 

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    Syphin_B said:
    crowfall is alot more simplistic then CU..

not only that.. but crowfall is made in unity engine where CU has is own engine..

crowfall doesnt do anything any new

animations looks fluid tho
  • yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    edited November 2015
    You are welcome! The point is that it already looks quite playable, especially for early development.
    We've seen far too this many. Looking and actually playing is two different ballpark.
    yaminsux said:
    We've seen far too this many. Looking and actually playing is two different ballpark.
    But of course, CF has it's fair share of issues; The "especially for early development" part should cover that, I guess.
     W...aaagh?
    Narwrynn said:

That is just some random guys post. It doesn't hold any more weight than any other random post. He has conflated two things. He is saying people who say you can't judge a game during its pre-alpha are also saying that you can't suggest changes, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. 
    People who say you can't judge it just yet are saying the opposite: Things will change, suggest changes.
    People who walk in, play the pre-alpha, and deiced the game is crap are passing judgement too soon. 

Not that I disagree, just for what it's worth, that random guy is Ziz (say, 6.5k YouTube subscribers), thus it has some weight. He likes a bit of drama and soapbox rants from time to time - it's just his slightly *cough* populistic style I guess. It tends to work well on mass media !?
     W...aaagh?