Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War's Onset Update to Bring Class Rebalancing | Skyforge | MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageWar's Onset Update to Bring Class Rebalancing | Skyforge | MMORPG.com

In a new post on the Skyforge site, developers are giving players a heads up that class rebalancing will be forthcoming with the War's Onset update. Saying that classes need to be "brough more in line with each other" and as a way to assess each class's functionality within the overall game, the team has been collecting data from a variety of sources including popularity by activity, PvP victories, deaths, convenience, completion speed and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I love SkyForge because its beautiful graphics and truly F2P. Oh sry its a different post I just really need one pack :) Anyway really love this game. Dont nerf unbalanced classes please, give some powers to the weak ones.
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited November 2015
    I love SkyForge because its beautiful graphics and truly F2P. Oh sry its a different post I just really need one pack :) Anyway really love this game. Dont nerf unbalanced classes please, give some powers to the weak ones.
    I think there doing the nerf down, due to pve if they buff other class in pve then they have to return everything in the game.
  • KruzilKruzil Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Is this game any less boring than it was during beta?
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Dalmar said:
    Is this game any less boring than it was during beta?
    The game still the same as it is with few new things, but lower levels pretty bahh until get to the higher levels.

But people hate doing things over and over again, still will be boring for them.