Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Definitely check this game out

OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
I've been playing this game called Banished since last night, all day today, if you liked any of the Sims games, you'll like this, even if you don't or haven't, I'd recommend checking out the videos at least, it's 75% off right now, it's like $5. http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920/

Lots of fun. 
When all is said and done, more is always said than done.

Comments

• ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201
    Is there a building upgrade system?

• haydengillhaydengill Member CommonPosts: 2
    I have no idea about this game but it seems to be interesting.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    edited November 2015
    Is there a building upgrade system?
    The only one I can think of currently is normal houses, there's wooden and stone, stone keeps more heat in so you use less logs (fuel) annually.

But this game can also be heavily modified through the Steam Workshop, there's a ton of mods I haven't even touched yet.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    It looks like The Settlers series, which looks like far better game than this one.
    In the Settlers you had to build your empire carefully managing your resources/production in order to create a strong army and conquering your enemy territories.
    This game is doesn't have much purpose though, what you do when you finish building the perfect village?
    You destroy it and start all over again as you do with the Sand Castles?

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Well, have fun in that game.

I myself however hate Sims with a passion ...