Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More broadening coverage of this site ...

nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
Just saw the Just Cause 3 video coverage. Nice game and i probably will try it out.

But ... it is clearly not MMO (at least no one has put the MMO label on it yet), and not RPG. So does that mean that anything goes now? Can I talk about single player adventure games (if action games are ok) here?

Comments

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Yap about whatever you want. Whether or not anyone responds is a different story. 
    -Chuckles
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    2-3 new mmos per year would be for a game site that specializes on MMO pretty deadly.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    There's a general gaming section which pretty much is anything goes.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Yap about whatever you want. Whether or not anyone responds is a different story. 
    You did. 
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    Just saw the Just Cause 3 video coverage. Nice game and i probably will try it out.

But ... it is clearly not MMO (at least no one has put the MMO label on it yet), and not RPG. So does that mean that anything goes now? Can I talk about single player adventure games (if action games are ok) here?
    This has been going on for years and you choose to cry about it now?
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    madazz said:

Yes. Hence the words "MORE broadening" instead of just "broadening".

This is no different than bringing up lack of grouping, FFA pvp, or any one of those mainstay topics on this forum. Are you suggesting just because it has been brought up before, i should not have done that again? If so, 95% of the topics should be eliminated. 
  • madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,107
    madazz said:

Yes. Hence the words "MORE broadening" instead of just "broadening".

This is no different than bringing up lack of grouping, FFA pvp, or any one of those mainstay topics on this forum. Are you suggesting just because it has been brought up before, i should not have done that again? If so, 95% of the topics should be eliminated. 
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Along with covering every other game they should at least clear the forums from about 80% of the included games that nobody plays or has ever heard of.