Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG Should Learn From Archeage in Character Creation

nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
Look at Archeage female character, they are super hot, with pretty face, big natural boobs and big ass i can literally fap to.

Now look at guild war 2, the female face is average (not so pretty), and u cant have big boobs and big butt. you can only choose 1, big butt model has small boobs while big boobs model has small butt.

now look at teso, female model is crappy, hurt my eyes. but the good part its has 1st person camera.

1st person camera is important in mmorpg, i love that skyrim/teso 1st person where u can see the hand. but i would like an improvement version where player can see the character boobs from the top if turn down the camera.

it is fun to get inside your character once in a while to enjoy immersiveness of roleplaying. not crappy like diablo 3 camera where you view from top-side. i enjoy 3rd person camera where u view from character back (female back ggwp). and im not hating on diablo 3 camera, but its suck, unless the game has all camera type, its ok.

its not has to be teso/skyrim/fps like game. the 1st person camera can be in a tab targetting game like Archeage and gw2,  just for role playing purpose.

im not hating on first person shooter type (teso,skyrim), but it sometimes give me motion sickness if play too long. and sometimes i enjoy watching auto attack like gw2/archeage.

Furthermore, Archeage should learn from gw2 in a pvp aspect. gw2 allowed new player to play pvp with veteran player in a fair battle (structural pvp)

i hate grinding quest in mmorpg. in an online play they should be player driven quest, open world pvp. some theme park quest is good, but make sure it has awesome plot, something like lord of the rings, something medieval, but most importantly, it involved pvp. everything has to be pvp since it online game, not single player grinding quest.

If anyone interested to make an mmorpg that has medieval setting, like archeage, gw2, teso, skyrim pm me....

Comments

• carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Look at Archeage female character, they are super hot, with pretty face, big natural boobs and big ass i can literally fap to.

Now look at guild war 2, the female face is average (not so pretty), and u cant have big boobs and big butt. you can only choose 1, big butt model has small boobs while big boobs model has small butt.

now look at teso, female model is crappy, hurt my eyes. but the good part its has 1st person camera.

1st person camera is important in mmorpg, i love that skyrim/teso 1st person where u can see the hand. but i would like an improvement version where player can see the character boobs from the top if turn down the camera.

it is fun to get inside your character once in a while to enjoy immersiveness of roleplaying. not crappy like diablo 3 camera where you view from top-side. i enjoy 3rd person camera where u view from character back (female back ggwp). and im not hating on diablo 3 camera, but its suck, unless the game has all camera type, its ok.

its not has to be teso/skyrim/fps like game. the 1st person camera can be in a tab targetting game like Archeage and gw2,  just for role playing purpose.

im not hating on first person shooter type (teso,skyrim), but it sometimes give me motion sickness if play too long. and sometimes i enjoy watching auto attack like gw2/archeage.

Furthermore, Archeage should learn from gw2 in a pvp aspect. gw2 allowed new player to play pvp with veteran player in a fair battle (structural pvp)

i hate grinding quest in mmorpg. in an online play they should be player driven quest, open world pvp. some theme park quest is good, but make sure it has awesome plot, something like lord of the rings, something medieval, but most importantly, it involved pvp. everything has to be pvp since it online game, not single player grinding quest.

If anyone interested to make an mmorpg that has medieval setting, like archeage, gw2, teso, skyrim pm me....
    Are you one of those nerds with overactive hormones?