Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TCG Tie-In Chronicle: Runescape Legends Enters CBT | Runescape | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageTCG Tie-In Chronicle: Runescape Legends Enters CBT | Runescape | MMORPG.com

Jagex Games Studio has announced that its Runescape trading card game called Chronicle: Runescape Legends has officially entered its closed beta phase of development for PC.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I remembered the days when I went to a library for a book(yes, you don't just google for stuff, there's books for that too), there's some guys always hoarding over the computers, login into Runescape and play from there. Look how far the game has come, why can't WoW has this spirit? I mean who played RS back then still plays it right now and I know few, but who played WoW back then mostly all quit the game. There's must be something done right about adding new contents.

• Psym0nPsym0n Member UncommonPosts: 283
    I played RS back then, when I was 10. I am 25 now, the graphics are horrible to watch. WoW tried to increase their graphics and it doesn't bother me as much as the RS graphics. So I think everyone will have a different opinion about different games.

This game looks very nice though!