Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Giveaway!SF Skyforge News

Comments

• darklegionnairedarklegionnaire Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge, because, not only does it allow for a different way to play, it provides a nice change from fantasy settings, all the while giving you the option of a one-click class change, which is a satisfying, and enriching mechanic that takes alot of the downtime of traditional MMO's out of the equation.
  • Zorg_73Zorg_73 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Love the sci-fi setting not the same old lords of the rings clone. Its a rely needed change in the MMO world
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    the combat is awesome! , changing classes on the spot? :D
  • genryugenryu Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Power of the dead.
  • GrintchGrintch Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I love the different classes.
  • DamshooterDamshooter Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love skyforge because of the awesome graphics and all the upcoming updates :D
  • ChroskyChrosky Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge because of my god complex. And the mindless slaughtering of all my foes. With the High Resolution Graphics and amazing gameplay. So let me have more of a god complex.
  • weedforspeedweedforspeed Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge because you can die in about 2 inches of water.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    I love Skyforge because I played beta and I am still playing it. I love the endless classes I can open up and the graphics and the feel of the game.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Where else can you become a god, morph into something awesome and then proceed to kick the living crap out of everything that so much as farts in your general direction?
  • SimiVulpaSimiVulpa Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge because of the way it negates the need to multiclient and removes the unnecessary competitiveness of a user market. The game is focused on gaming... and the storyline is pretty good too.
  • BryanSBryanS Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Interesting classes and action combat.
  • yibowengyiboweng Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I love skyforge because its unique Atlas system. one of the kind!!!
  • MystrageMystrage Member CommonPosts: 2
    “I love Skyforge because… ” It Let you be a god, I know that has been said many times be its true, and now i just Unlock God of Knowledge I cant wait to see how more Powerful I can get
  • wizzurahwizzurah Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I love SkyForge because its good graphics and not p2w.
  • bbates024bbates024 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Skyforge is awesome because you truly do decide how to level.
  • roxorxlroxorxl Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I love Skyforge because the classes feel natural and the switching makes it even better.
  • NuhaineNuhaine Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Well, what can I say? It's a breath of fresh air.
  • DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237
    This game is amazing and tons of fun! Unique class system and stats galore this games got all you want in a new mmo fast paced combat and lots of room for progression. Great leveling speed to get to raid content! Lots of potential and with constant updates lets hope it keeps going that way!

• Prathameshv17Prathameshv17 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge because i can change classes at anytime and also become a GOD!
  • ZArmiZZArmiZ Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Gameplay,Content,Art-Style,Ingame Music,Class Diversity,Class-Changing System,Group Content,SCi-Fi Theme its all i need to play this game... I know there is alot but in the end it has all the great features i want from a game.

Full tower PC

• Maxstone1Maxstone1 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I did like Skyforge, the story in the PvE missions were interesting and the PvP actually rewarded everyone regardless of skill so it wasn't a time-waster..however, it just go to the point there was nothing but wash-rinse-repeat once you started godhood and all that was left was queuing for invasions and hoarding points so you could turn into said god 1x a week to smack a big monster. Got boring..sorry.
  • NtheShadowNtheShadow Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love Skyforge because It's a breath of fresh air and imagination.
  • myonionmyonion Member CommonPosts: 1
    I love Skyforge because it doesn't have the level system and with the weekly cap/limit, it is great for casual players such as myself whom are not able to grind (though, many failed to see the benefit of the feature). I also like the feature whereby the game forces me to out-dps the boss/mob since the higher (and faster) you damage them, the faster the rate of healing orbs that would be dropped (no healer class hence, this forces players to coordinate and pay attention more rather than 'face-rolling) WHILE you're eating damage (auto attacks by the boss/mob cannot be dodged; as explained by one of the dev in a video).
  • DarthconnorDarthconnor Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Let me have one of those packs and after I play I'll tell ya everything I liked lol
This discussion has been closed.