Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks like something good is headed our way...

So far from what i can see this game has a ton of potential, the only game so far that I truly had an addiction for and will always have fond memories, is the classic EVERQUEST, that game was awesome, but untill the introduced POP and all the rest of the crap they put on that game...but anyways im just happy to see that this game will be similar to everquest (from what they have said and what i have seen)....I am also glad that they are going to make you adventure around to see different things and not have a bunch of portals and people porting you everywhere. Thats what everquest had at the begining, you had to take boats, make sure that guard didnt kill you, I MISS THAT!!! hehe anyways im just excited!! I hope it turns out good

Comments

• ValdemericValdemeric Member Posts: 6

I think it will be good too!

hope it comes out soon this year.

::::20::

• Fireman07Fireman07 Member Posts: 21

Many are hoping this game is good and most are expecting it because of their reputation!!  Cross your fingers.

• BolkaBolka Member Posts: 14

Yup, I am certainly one of them.

I have played several massive online games after Evequest, and could never find the same satisfaction, even though some of them were really fun, 3 to 5 months would about get me through all the fun I could get from them.

The elements I think really capticated me in EQ were (1) the game difficulty, which would really make me respect the environment and therefore take the game more seriously and give more value to it, (2) a very rich and varied class system, that made classes deep and fun to play and develop, and (3), an extraodinary depth in the combination of equipment, lore, geography, features and players.

It looks like Vanguard will present the same traits, which has me very excited.