Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Launch Gift Key Giveaway! | ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance | MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,620
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageOfficial Launch Gift Key Giveaway! | ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance | MMORPG.com

To celebrate ELOA's official launch on November 24th, we have teamed up with the ELOA team to give away ELOA Official Launch Gift Keys. This special gift key will give you Server Chats and an Eva's Survivor Pack. Get your free gift key now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106
    As i read this, I realized there is a item required for server chat, that gets used up and has to be replaced. Its right there that i decided this game is most DEFINITELY N O T , for me.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,364
    krondin said:
    As i read this, I realized there is a item required for server chat, that gets used up and has to be replaced. Its right there that i decided this game is most DEFINITELY N O T , for me.

If it's anything like other Korean F2P MMO's, then it's not for actual chatting, it's for advertising a sale of an item or something like that. A global chat for people who want to pay for everyone to see their message pretty much. It's not nearly as big of a deal as you would think.
  • shukoladeshukolade Member UncommonPosts: 110
    the item may not be a big deal, but it implicits a f2p cash grab game galore. not to mention cd reduction potions and I am sure there is alot more in the ingame shop. never seen anything about this game but yea, who cares lol
  • elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    It speaks volumes when even the notion of free stuff in a game isn't enough to get me to play the game because the game is just flat out awful and typical once again of the mass production line of certain companies from the eastern hemisphere.