Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game Giveaway! | Life is Feudal | MMORPG.com

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Since Ark Survival, I kinda like survival games and now with a medieval tint! I really need this game =)

• mentoplusmentoplus Member UncommonPosts: 73
    i want to play comerce on a medieval sandbox
  • nickelsig229nickelsig229 Member UncommonPosts: 27
    The idea of a medieval craft/survive/siege game without magic and tab targeting is something I would like to try.
  • niknaisniknais Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I like this game, because it's deep and seems like fun.
  • HEISTTHEISTT Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Feudalism is the best ism!
  • rlacisrlacis Member CommonPosts: 2
    Medieval period is something that I really love and my interest is never-ending. Atmosphere in Life is Feudal looks great and rich crafting attracts me because I'm a blacksmith in real life. Realistic sandbox is something unique and I really want to be part of it.
  • CenceCence Member UncommonPosts: 4
    From Graphic to the Next Gen feel? I think my community will find a new home within Life is Feudal :)
    The Survival aspect seems to be nice, but what really hook me up, is simply the community aspect. You worth as much as your community in these kind of games. And that is what got me into these games in the first place (and seem to lack in nowadays games).

So fingers crossed for a copy! and good luck to everyone else :)
  • abnesherabnesher Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Very interested in this game and the future MMO-version. Been hesitant so far bc of earlier experiences with Early Acces games and high'ish pricetags. ARK looks interesting, but I have a hard time coping with the kind of silly dino-theme, so I'm MUCH more interested in LIF :)

---------
    no sig

• grmbgagrmbga Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'll be clear here, pointing simple few points:
    -(APPRECIATION): I am a roleplayer, and for that I had my eyes on LiF since long as its a medieval which I appreciate.
    -(ATTRACTION): The game looks very promising and the updates are frequent.
    -(DECISION): Mixed views on Steam leave me in doubt whenever I want to buy the game, so a free copy would be really handy!
    -(PLAN): My current plans at the moment is just to wait for the promised MMO version of the game, but if I'd get a free copy of LiF:YO, then as said above.. That'd be fantastic.

All in all, goodluck in your development and I'll get this game one way or another!
  • pinealpineal Member UncommonPosts: 25
    The only reason I would want this for free is because I'm very poor right now and can't afford it, but I would LOVE to support a game with these concepts bringing the more classic and sandbox side of MMO's back into the genre, if I had the money I would buy this in a heart beat and I've been following this game for years now, but it's just a little too expensive right now.

I hope I can get it through a giveaway though as I've been very excited for this game for so long :(
    Either way I hope someone deserving gets it, good luck everyone!
  • shinigamiDEmoNshinigamiDEmoN Member UncommonPosts: 1
    First post on mmorpg hehe, so what better way than for a free copy of life is Feudal. I have been following this game for a while now and it looks amazing.
  • govi333govi333 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Because I love sandbox and survival games.
  • MaestrelisMaestrelis Member UncommonPosts: 11
    edited November 2015
    Because Medieval (And Terraforming, ofcourse).
  • AR-AksovarAR-Aksovar Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I've always told people that if I'd had the choice to be born in a long-gone era; it would have been in the medieval era. The blades, the armors, the horse combat, the castles, the sieges, the damsels in distress, the drunken barbrawls ... and Robin Hood ofcourse. These are all features I can only dream of seeing and living in a game...

On top of this I've been playing most of the survival games that were released in pre-alpha over the past years and I haven't been satisfied by them; I'm sure that LiF will fill this void for me

Also, I'm addicted to medieval sims like Mount & Blade; LiF seems like a huge step forward from that one ( the RPG element is something you make yourself ingame ).
  • IwayloIwaylo Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Seems like this game is the ultimate new-gen sandbox mmorpg and i just MUST try it.
  • ShortspellShortspell Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I love collecting bits and pieces in a game just in case I can make something from them - should be right up my street
  • ghf3ghf3 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am excited about its purported sandboxidity!!
  • joseramonjoseramon Member UncommonPosts: 14
    A medieval survival game? Sign me in!!!
  • GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263
    According to recent videos/reviews it seems this game has improved a lot, so probably it's a good time to try it.
  • KumptyKumpty Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I have been folowing this game for some time now. And i am hyped!
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    i want a free game and this one looks fun
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    Always loved medieval settings and to be able to play a game of this type would be awesome.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• setitessetites Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Living in a medieval fantasy world - childhood dream of all of us. :)
  • Sandiee7Sandiee7 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I NEED this because I look cute all medieval and it looks amazing!!
  • JiyuuishiJiyuuishi Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I actually played some games like these and liked them pretty much.

But this game... just seems awesome.

I would love to play it :)
This discussion has been closed.