Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any dates for release?

I am just curious of when we will be able to play this game?

Comments

• balle68balle68 Member Posts: 134

--1. MAY--

Always do the right thing

• dragona165dragona165 Member Posts: 5
    ok cool, i cant wait!image
  • SlagggSlaggg Member Posts: 221
    I, um, wouldn't take that reply seriously.  By all accounts, and looking at the pace of development, information released thus far, and the usual trend of alpha to public beta testing, the game release is looking to be quite a bit after May.  More like October.

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me...Blow."--Ash, "Army of Darkness"

• darkrunawaydarkrunaway Member Posts: 6

Lord of the Rings Online Fantasy Turbine Entertainment Development 12/01/06
    I believe it can take a while before this game is online!!!!
    Or mean they 12 january 2006??

• AiglosAiglos Member Posts: 6
    No, its not January 12th, otherwise beta testing would have started already.  They are planning on release around December 1st 2006.  So beta should be some time before then, which I can't wait for.  It's still a long time until they release, and they've already accomplished so much, so this'll be an awesome game.
  • balle68balle68 Member Posts: 134
    the original time was year end of 2004 but then it was moved to 2006 so i think the beta will start april

Always do the right thing

• MeonMeon Member Posts: 993

turbine will said they wanted it released this year, it will probably be in the start of december, but it could still be a few months till beta testing. If beta testing would start in april, it would already be announced