Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I get the forum to show the FIRST post instead of the LAST post when browsing on random comps

TarbloodTarblood Member UncommonPosts: 98
How do I get the forum to show the FIRST post instead of the LAST post when browsing on random comps? It is extremely irritating/annoying to have to scroll all the way down on a smart phone, find the tiny "1" and press it just to figure out what the OP had said. Thanks for the help!!!

RAWR

Comments

• PhoebesPhoebes Member UncommonPosts: 190
    I don't like that either. You used to be able to just click on the thread title to get to the first page, but they aren't linked anymore.
  • TarbloodTarblood Member UncommonPosts: 98
    If there is no fix, I think I'm moving on to a different site. That's just dumb. Who wants to read the LAST thing first?

RAWR

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    I agree, this can be really frustrating.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• shukoladeshukolade Member UncommonPosts: 113
    back in 2010 or whatever date I joined it was the same. They fixed it in between but since the new forum layout (wich is awful btw) is online this annoying thing is back.
  • ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 758
    shukolade said:
    back in 2010 or whatever date I joined it was the same. They fixed it in between but since the new forum layout (wich is awful btw) is online this annoying thing is back.
    I agree. It was much better before the so called improvements to the site. A classic case of "if it ain't broke don't fix it " if ever there was.