Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have returned

icreepinicreepin Member UncommonPosts: 29
i would like to say hello to everyone i have returned. i have been a member for some time however in 2012 an accident broke my back broke my neck crushed my leg and i needed brain surgery but i am coming back. 

i am getting my hardware back in place because i am going to start software development again and yes i am gonna go back to playing a MMO might go back to everquest not sure. 

with me getting back into software development on the gaming side any ideas on hardware and software would be awesome. right now i am still running WIN XP and UNIX and i am working on getting an MAC just so i can develope for the IOS. 

for me this is not about money this is about something to do other then netflix lol.

and yes i do have an idea for a MMORPG and honestly it hasn't even been close to developed. 

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    eh?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Hey! Welcome back! Hope you are fully recovered from that terrible accident you had! 

Well, upgrading to a decent computer first which can run Win 7 or newer OS versions will be a start :) Look up for some decent i5/i7 setups. 

In other words, good luck with your MMORPG idea! This industry needs new good MMO's badly!

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!