Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - List of streamers

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295
edited November 2015 in Star Citizen
Post edited by Erillion on

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295
    edited November 2015
    (deleted redundant post)
    edited November 2015
    (deleted redundant post)
    edited November 2015
    (deleted redundant post)
    edited November 2015
    (deleted redundant post)
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    How much they pay you to post that? Lol
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Kefo said:
    How much they pay you to post that? Lol
    Well funny thing is that there is a positive to this thread.

He put a lot of work into it,i can't say anything bad about that,kudos to him,although most of us by now realize you can just hop into Twitch anytime and see a streamer.

I seriously just watched a 3 HOUR video of Chris Roberts and his crew basically say little and show nothing,they should hire the OP do their PR work,he put 10x more effort into it.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Wizardry said:

He put a lot of work into it
    Yep ..  all of the 2 minutes it took to copy paste from the SC official forum.

Have fun
  • AthisarAthisar Member UncommonPosts: 666
    People who want tedious crap about SC can go to the forums, you don't need to copy/paste it here.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Look dude as you know I'm a supporter of this game and have defended it against all the trolling bullshit on these forums in the past. But even I have to agree that the thread spamming is getting out of hand. You just posted all of the above info in another thread that was already popular and well read (ohh! A rhyme! ;) ). You are proving that Whiteknighting is as annoying as Trolling.

I know that you feel that you have to counter a certain Posters silly threads and posts but don't stoop to their level man. It marginalizes your actual views even if they are correct.

Just looking out for ya pal! =)

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Erillion said:
    Wizardry said:

He put a lot of work into it
    Yep ..  all of the 2 minutes it took to copy paste from the SC official forum.

Have fun
    Way to spit in the face of someone offering a temporary olive branch lol