Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New/newly announced Themepark MMORPGs?

GetGowensGetGowens Member UncommonPosts: 17
I'm hoping for a similar to WOW MMO that has just been announced that I can either play now or get excited about. Thanks guys

Comments

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Not sure if trolling...
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • GetGowensGetGowens Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Not trolling. In love with Themepark MMOS
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Almost all mmos listed here are themeparks. How are you having trouble finding them?
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
    My implication with my relation to wow was really to look for a rigid class themepark MMO with toolbars galore and similar mechanics to WOW and other similar MMOS (LOTRO SWTOR) that have been recently announced.
  • evgen88evgen88 Member UncommonPosts: 120
    edited November 2015
    How do you feel about Asian MMORPGs? And what part do you liek about Themeparks? Or WoW in particular? If it's just the levelining and story there are a bunch coming out. The one on my mind if the so called "Asian WoW" who's name escapes me now . . . found it in my comment history! Asta, it's in one of those Western beta/early access thingies now.
    I don't mind Asian MMOs as long as they arent too in my face with the sexuality. I don't know I just really like tab targeting, quest line, multiple skill, rigid class mmos.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Wildstar? It wasnt my cup of tea but looks and plays quite a bit like WoW.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Wildstar? It wasnt my cup of tea but looks and plays quite a bit like WoW.

And it's free now!

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

I've been looking at ASTA a lot since I saw the recommendation. Gonna give it a try next beta weekend.
  • macwoodmacwood Member UncommonPosts: 134
    NorseGod said:
    Almost all mmos listed here are themeparks. How are you having trouble finding them?
    The amount of arseholes on this site  never ceases to amaze me...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    edited November 2015
    I highly recommend Everquest 2 if ya looking for a themepark game like WoW.  Also might want to try Rift, though not as much like WoW as the former but still in that criteria.

Sorry, just realized you wanted new.. Not many I can think of but I still recommend those I suggested.

imageimage