Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of playing

2»

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    My advice is simple drop the Don part of your name and go by Poohbear always be friendly and the kindness of folks in EvE will be returned. Simple
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited November 2015

i think i want to play eve i like space i like ships i love explosions and drones. so i wanted to ask a few things.

1. can i make a competitive amount of money without having alt accounts and afk mining
    2. about how long will i be playing before i have a good ship and the skills to use it
    3. will i just be getting ganked constantly
    4. what race would you reccomend for using the drones or having massive explosions
    [mod edit]
    You may not need alts but they sure can improve on your playing experience.

I started with one character 8 years ago, had a 2nd in a month, a third in a year, a 4th around the 4th year, a 5th last July and a 6th this summer.

Probably at my limit of accounts now, I don't bot so 6 is most I can control, and only when mining.

PVP is a one character event unless I need a passive entosis repper or off grid booster.
    Post edited by Amana on

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon