Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 4 Wanderer commercial

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
So I was watching the national broadcast hockey game last night (I'm Canadian, eh?) and the Fallout 4 commercial must have played 10 times lol. I enjoyed that old F3 commercial with the Inkspots singing I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire but this time around they really outdid themselves with Dion and the Belmonts' The Wanderer. What do you guys think?

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    The Clueless Gamer:Conan O'Brian plays Fallout 4

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Grunty said:
    The Clueless Gamer:Conan O'Brian plays Fallout 4

That was funny. Loved the "Microsoft version of the iWatch"
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED