Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leader Of New Era 3 Deployed In The EU | Granado Espada Online | MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageLeader Of New Era 3 Deployed In The EU | Granado Espada Online | MMORPG.com

EuroGameZ has announced that a new character named Risky has been added to the Granado Espada EU version of the game. In addition to the new character, players can look forward to "new storyline, quests, characters, new area, new raid monsters, new missions and a new achievement system".

Read the full story here

Comments

• anthony21690anthony21690 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    edited November 2015
    Fond memories of Granado Espada towards the end of grade school amazing it's still around. Wonder if it'll outlast my college years too.
    Post edited by anthony21690 on
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Worst grinder I have even played.  Constant repetition of quests, funneled down every area.  Could of been a good game and that is not getting into the pay-to-win aspects.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I thought this game was really fun back in the day when I was in high school. I wonder if it would still be fun, I remember it being relatively unique because you had 3 people you controlled instead of just 1 which was a cool idea. Does the EU version still have a decent population or is it dead?
  • ArtaiosArtaios Member UncommonPosts: 550
    i had a lot of fun with this. i loved the self grinding feature. you could sit there and watch the group grinding.