Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legion Cinematic Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageLegion Cinematic Trailer

The Burning Legion

Read the full story here

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Trailer is good, but not that great to blow me away like other ones.
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Eh, if the game was anything like the cinematic trailers I would consider playing it again, sadly it is not.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    As always.. The trailers are bad ass. 

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    I just hope that nothing happens to Sylvanas.
    I love her and would want her to sit on my face.

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809
    Well at least I still enjoy their trailer's wish I could say the same about Wow.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    If only that would be the graphics for WoW :) And Sylvanas :( always thought she would look something like this http://www.stormfans.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/heroes-of-the-storm-heldenseite-banner-sylvanas_seite.jpg Trailer didnt do her honor

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Sylvanas looked really bad. sup with rogue mode after crashing?
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Even though Sylvanas looked horrible in the CGI, she should've been warchief and obviously Blizzard now feels the same way since vuljin didn't make the cut.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited November 2015
    i actually really like how sylvanas looks on that trailer. People are really expecting a super model? she is undead... Be thankful she doesnt look like the playable forsaken. I will agree with Albatroes that she IS warchief material.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    How come this trailer looks better than the WoW movie trailer ?!?

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    How come this trailer looks better than the WoW movie trailer ?!?
    I disagree they both look awesome as usual.
  • DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697
    What the trailer communicates to the playerbase is that players will take quests from Varian and Sylvana and will be fighting infernals and felguards. The same mobs players have been fighting since vanilla WoW. How can anyone look forward to yet another receycled Blizzard expansion is beyond my comprehension.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited November 2015
    Arskaaa said:
    what? FURY warrior ....titans grip dual weild 2h

the trailer , meh is ok....but where is the horde vs alliance...sylvannas saved Varian :-1:
  • RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 808
    Skuall said:
    Arskaaa said:
    what? FURY warrior ....titans grip dual weild 2h

the trailer , meh is ok....but where is the horde vs alliance...sylvannas saved Varian :-1:
    They're moving away from the whole Alliance versus Horde bit and have been for a very long time, since the very end of Cata. There's also been a lot of references to the impact that they're faint alliances have had time and time again. With the legion bringing chaos to their planet it doesn't really make sense for them to continue to fight anyways. I think the 'FOR AZEROTH' at the end of the trailer in comparison to 'FOR THE ALLIANCE!' is is a big tell as to where this game is heading.
    I like to complain about games.
  • OnijinOnijin Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Like what Ridrith stated. The entire plot of Warcraft has been about unifying against a greater evil, yes it's always been something else each time. But the overall enemy originally was the burning legion. Pulling strings from the shadows using those other threats to play both horde and alliance against one another. This is the story coming full circle and with all the character development they have finally realized they need to join together or lose their world like the many other worlds the legion has taken. Most of these "What?! no Horde vs Alliance!!" comments are from pure pvp players that whine about story plot moving away from a direct head clashing PVP storyline yet if they had paid attention to story or were fans at all would have known even from the original RTS games this is where the story would lead.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    rojoArcueid said:no
    i actually really like how sylvanas looks on that trailer. People are really expecting a super model? she is undead... Be thankful she doesnt look like the playable forsaken. I will agree with Albatroes that she IS warchief material.
    She can not lead the Horde.  The Forsaken are allies and fight for the Horde, but are not technically part of the Horde.
  • BeermanglerBeermangler Member UncommonPosts: 402
    Its the first expansion I will not sub for. They should have done better than a Burning Crusade remake.

Better to be crazy, provided you know what sane is...