Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Life Skills Trailer, No Open Beta & All Weekend Alpha Access | Black Desert | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageLife Skills Trailer, No Open Beta & All Weekend Alpha Access | Black Desert | MMORPG.com

During this week's Paris Games Week, Daum Games has been on hand to show off the EU/NA version of Black Desert Online. As part of the hands on experience for attendees, fans around the world were treated to a new video trailer that shows off character customization and life skills including Taming, Fishing, Mining, Farming, Housing and Crafting. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Shutup and take my moneyz!

• Talon_DeathravenTalon_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Nonsense !!! Just translate the main quest line (only text) and let us play !!!!
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    Very fun game, but I wish the controls were more classical-MMO when not in combat. I get annoyed at the strafe keys... sometimes rotating depending on what I'm doing.
  • GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    thank god there is no Open Beta AKA unofficial release these days.

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    i believe this interview was not a good one, cause at the source post the writer starts with the note that he was not able to listen well cause of the noise at the expo. I can not imagine someone releasing an MMORPG without stresstesting his servers.. cross fingers they wont go into this channels system, its killing open world pvp really hard..

• ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    one mmo game was waiting for long time , and now its not f2p model , so big disapoint for me so i give up and gonna wait one more year for become f2p
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    So when are expecting NA and EU release? 1st quarter 2016? Glad we are getting P2P servers, that seals the deal for me...