Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning Asmodae on Isaphel looking for Legion

Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
So, decided to poke my head back into Aion recently, having not played it in a looooong time. I'd bought the game when it first came out, and was a P2P player for a while . I ducked back in for a little bit after the initial change to F2P, but then left and haven't played it again 'til just recently.

I'd played on the Elyos side before, but decided to tap into my inner L2 Dark Elf side, and created an Asmodea character this time around. I'm on the Israphel server, and am sticking to the Standard servers (I want to take in more of the game as I go, and not out-level stuff, so the Fast Track servers don't really interest me).

Anyway... I'm looking for a good Legion to join. I'm currently level 11 or so, and have looked up some on the official forums. Unfortunately, I can't whisper anyone in-game 'til level 20, and there's no way to apply to a Legion through the interface (that I could find anyway). So, I thought I'd post here and see if anyone's in a Legion that's recruiting? 

I'm looking for a group that's pretty active, but doesnt' have to be massive. I actually prefer smaller groups, where everyone knows each other, etc. I'm in EST, so people who play during those times (evenings and weekends mostly) would be even better.

I'm mostly self-sufficient and rarely ask for anything, unless I absolutely need it (for a dungeon or something). I welcome advice, except for the type that focuses on "doing everything to race to level cap as fast as possible"; again, I'm not into speed/power leveling. I'm not in any hurry to get to "the end". I want to take in the game and get the most out of it - so advice that would help make the game more enjoyable in that way is very appreciated. 

So, if anyone is recruiting, or knows of anyone who is, and think I might be a good fit, please let me know, or let them know. My character name is Payle, and I'm  an Assassin. 

Thanks!

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Nice, another former L2 player. You should post this in the Legion section on the official forums. I am Elyos on Tiamat so I cant help you.  :3