Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Geralt Goes Hollywood - Live Action Feature Film in 2017 | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    edited November 2015
    Michał Żebrowski

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• bludgrifterbludgrifter Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Sean Bean the Undying
    Knock, knock, Neo.
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    edited November 2015
    Sean Bean the Undying
    Would be a very short movie :)
    Scot
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Defiantly not an American.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    IF this goes actors against blue screens, this movie will be a lackluster CGI orgy. If they create real sets, costumes and only brush up with CGI this could be a great movie. Look at the original lord of the rings compared to the all CGI hobbit movies. The new star wars has gone back to this method, it more convincing to the human brain. Real sets, make up and costumes with CGI brush up is the way forward.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited November 2015
    Albatroes said:
    Fine, I'll say what's on everyone's mind...Jason Statham. He can drive a horse like no body's business.

The moment he talks, the movie is over :(

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Wow i watch a LOT of movies and yet i feel so out of touch with this entire series,it goes back to 2015.I have never watched any of these movies/shorts,i assume they were on Netflix an area i never venture to.
    Now i see another movie ready to be released in 2019 and i think again on Netflix?I should be able to find it none the less elsewhere,i'll never support Netflix.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    I think a bot might have necroed this thread. :)
    Wellspring
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    FYI, the witcher is no longer a movie, but a nerflix tv show. 
    --------------------------------------------
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    So i searched for the long lost Witcher movie i missed along the way ..sigh.it was a cartoon and a crap one at that.

I would assume and surely hope this new movie/netflix series will be a heck of a lot better,i could bet my life savings on it because that cartoon was like a 0.5/10.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.