Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Geralt Goes Hollywood - Live Action Feature Film in 2017 | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,867

Jax Teller, aka Charlie Hunnam has my vote for Geralt

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 366
    its gonna be a lame holy wood presentation im sure. but the games are still good tho.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,061
    DMKano said:
    That's actually not too crazy of an idea.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 2,946
    edited November 2015
    Michał Żebrowski

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, samsung evo 860 500gb SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• bludgrifterbludgrifter Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Sean Bean the Undying
    Knock, knock, Neo.
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 237
    edited November 2015
    Sean Bean the Undying
    Would be a very short movie :)
    Scot
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member RarePosts: 3,408
    Defiantly not an American.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    IF this goes actors against blue screens, this movie will be a lackluster CGI orgy. If they create real sets, costumes and only brush up with CGI this could be a great movie. Look at the original lord of the rings compared to the all CGI hobbit movies. The new star wars has gone back to this method, it more convincing to the human brain. Real sets, make up and costumes with CGI brush up is the way forward.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,043
    edited November 2015
    Albatroes said:
    Fine, I'll say what's on everyone's mind...Jason Statham. He can drive a horse like no body's business.

The moment he talks, the movie is over :(

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,452
    Wow i watch a LOT of movies and yet i feel so out of touch with this entire series,it goes back to 2015.I have never watched any of these movies/shorts,i assume they were on Netflix an area i never venture to.
    Now i see another movie ready to be released in 2019 and i think again on Netflix?I should be able to find it none the less elsewhere,i'll never support Netflix.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,750
    I think a bot might have necroed this thread. :)
    Wellspring

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,200
    FYI, the witcher is no longer a movie, but a nerflix tv show. 
    --------------------------------------------
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,452
    So i searched for the long lost Witcher movie i missed along the way ..sigh.it was a cartoon and a crap one at that.

I would assume and surely hope this new movie/netflix series will be a heck of a lot better,i could bet my life savings on it because that cartoon was like a 0.5/10.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.