Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screens of a World I find Amazing!

Comments

• blacksacblacksac Member Posts: 1,045
    A couple of small things that are NOT in SoG, but something to look forward to in DnL 

Siege Engine

Trade Wagons

Dragon picking up a mob with it's teeth and throw it to one side

Player made castles with detailed interiors

Tree City

This video (62mb) shows a Dragon picking up mobs with its mouth and throwing them (Other videos show fire breathing Dragons not in SoG). You will see mobs and players get blown off their feet from nearby explosions and Gollum foot stomps, and other smaller detailed things you will not see in SoG... enjoy!

http://www.darkandlight.net/videos/E3_Trailer_lowdef.avi

Not sure if this one is SoG or DnL... havent seen one before

Looks like a fire-breather...

Apocalipse Dragon

• ZorbaneZorbane Member UncommonPosts: 529

I thought I might as well put some screenshots that I took while playing

Look at the beautiful water and the extremely detailed terrain.  Look how the water MAGICALLY disappears into a perfect straight line.  Look in amazement as my elf ranger looks like he's posing as one of the guys from the Village People.

And one more

My Dodo can scale tall cliffs!  This world is indeed amazing.  Btw I think my toon threw out his back or something...looks painful

Some Guild tools... these ones are to manage Guild money

If you give/take money from the Guild bank then it writes your name and the amount of goth to the list

Players in that Guild which have the "use money" permission, they can take money from the bank.

VVV Use Scroll-bar to see all the picture VVV

• Database82Database82 Member Posts: 179
    Got any screenshots of Lutins?

Current MMO: Aion
    MMO Watch: Warhammer 40k Online, SWToR, GW2.
    Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI
    First MMO: Everquest (Tunare Server, Ronin/Tide Guild)

Lutin

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604
    ummm, whats up with the little fairy-looking thing on the rock? She a bit deformed aint she? or maybe she has the leg back when she stands up? LOL

Lutin pic #2

Lutin pic #3

Full Screen: http://www.darkandlight.net/sog/newsletter/screens/n5.jpg

(The Lutin is the smallest character in this group)

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    I'm sorry i've just got to ask though.  Why is this thread stickied?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

Originally posted by Roin
    I'm sorry i've just got to ask though.  Why is this thread stickied?

I know what neesd to be stickied!

My video thread!

At least one of the armor/clothing pictures was photoshopped

Here is one example.  Notice how the guy's hand overlaps the woman's hand?  Even though he's supposedly standing behind her?  Also the lighting is way off, there's light reflecting of his robe but not hers. 

Npcube has shown here that they will manipulate images for their own benefit.  How can we tell if all the rest of the images in this thread have been altered?

Originally posted by Zorbane 

How can we tell if all the rest of the images in this thread have been altered?

Same way you did it this time... goodluck with that  

Btw grats on being the 500th post on this thread

• RNT531RNT531 Member Posts: 3
    Wow This Looks awesome.... Im Deffently gonna try this game out

• TalentTalent Member UncommonPosts: 51

I am looking forward to this game.

I like how they are shooting for the stars as far as concept goes.

SoG's last day Screens by Mitra

http://www.eternalempire.net/forum/phpBB2/album_cat.php?cat_id=1

Category :: SoG

Few more from the French community

Miniatures attachées

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  1 Rassemblement Al Drifa 1.jpg Affichages : 80 Taille :  1,07 Mo  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  2 Petit regroupement.jpg Affichages : 60 Taille :  1,09 Mo  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  3 et grandes discussions.jpg Affichages : 57 Taille :  1,11 Mo  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  4 L'une des troupes se prépare à partir.jpg Affichages : 83 Taille :  1,14 Mo

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  5 Un demi-troll.jpg Affichages : 54 Taille :  1,04 Mo  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  6 Un demi orc et un brave.jpg Affichages : 42 Taille :  1,11 Mo  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  7 Un archer elfe.jpg Affichages : 46 Taille :  1012,6 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  8 Un bain improvisé.jpg Affichages : 51 Taille :  675,3 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  9 le chaos de la bataille.jpg Affichages : 50 Taille :  981,2 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  10 pour lui... plus de chaos.jpg Affichages : 43 Taille :  891,9 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  11 lançons qq sorts.jpg Affichages : 45 Taille :  720,1 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  12 L'Oracle est là.jpg Affichages : 37 Taille :  842,1 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  13 un lieu magique sans soute.jpg Affichages : 26 Taille :  716,3 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  14 sans aucun doute.jpg Affichages : 30 Taille :  638,2 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  15 alors forcément c'est la foule.jpg Affichages : 51 Taille :  801,2 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  16 alors que non loin.jpg Affichages : 20 Taille :  566,7 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  17 et la magie s'en mêle 1.jpg Affichages : 33 Taille :  740,1 Ko  

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  19 et la magie s'en mêle 3.jpg Affichages : 36 Taille :  755,1 Ko  Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle  Nom :  20 je finis par avoir de la compagnie.jpg Affichages : 39 Taille :  755,3 Ko  

• nexus42nexus42 Member Posts: 288

SEE NEXT POST 

...Pika

• nexus42nexus42 Member Posts: 288

Originally posted by blacksac

Originally posted by Zorbane 

How can we tell if all the rest of the images in this thread have been altered?

Same way you did it this time... goodluck with that  

Btw grats on being the 500th post on this thread

So you're admitting to passing off hacked screens without a disclaimer? I admire your candor.

...Pika