Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brawler Class Coming with December Update | TERA | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageBrawler Class Coming with December Update | TERA | MMORPG.com

En Masse Entertainment has announced that the melee powerhouse Brawler class will be headed into TERA with the December update. Players will also get to take on two brand new dungeons.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CaboSoulCaboSoul Member UncommonPosts: 41
    edited November 2015
    Another female/race only class....... >_>
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looks cool but should have both genders.
  • nationalcitynationalcity Member UncommonPosts: 501
    Is there a shortage of females with big boobs in this game or something?   I think NOTTTTT....

Seriously though I don't understand why all these new classes are female only.......
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    They know what people want is more gender lock class!:P
  • DXSinsDXSins Member UncommonPosts: 324
    edited November 2015
    Why waste resources when 99% of the player base will make it female anyway's... i only seen a handful of male characters along side my male destroyer this past weekend on B&S lol.

Im sure they know their target audience and the ones that complain about not being male model is the 1% :P.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
    Wow. Once again another mistake. I prolly woulda came back if it wasn't gender locked.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    This trailer looked like a sexy burger king commercial.  
  • Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Vi is going to play TERA
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Vi fists-Are you serious? That was made for Amani. If Twigarms Mcsmallbitch can use those things, I want to put a damned dragon behind it to Fist of the North Star some mother-fricken bams.
  • norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146
    so how many people are going to make YANG or TIFA
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101
    GREAT! Look folks! It's yet ANOTHER female-only hero class! As if it wasn't obvious enough, let's take the one opportunity a male could have, and make it female-only! This is exactly why I'm beginning to despise En Masse. First the Reapers, then Gunners, now Brawlers. Why don't we just remove males altogether and just make it another Scarlet Blade why don't we? Let's throw in a $100 microtransaction where you can run around nude? ...Sound good? /sarcasm
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855
    edited November 2015
    Is there a shortage of females with big boobs in this game or something?   I think NOTTTTT....

Seriously though I don't understand why all these new classes are female only.......
    Because in Korean Tera there are 80% female characters.

BlueHole Studios makes the game according to what the Korean players want.

En Masse has no say in the matter.

Also, there are animation differences for male and female characters and differences between the races. Which is why Reaper was 1 race, Gunner was 2 races that shared animation and Brawler is 1 race. High quality animations takes a long time and a lot of money to make. So, why they limit the available races to save money and limit gender to save money and because no one plays male characters in Korean Tera.