Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA][Entity][Exile][PVE] - Tired of Guild Shopping? [Grievance] is Recruiting!

VanquishG3VanquishG3 Member UncommonPosts: 8
edited November 2015 in Guild Recruitment

Grievance is recruiting for the Exile faction on the Entity server. We are rebuilding our Wildstar guild from the ground up since F2P, so new players are welcome! If you're interested in raiding, our goal is to grow enough to eventually start raiding after the holidays depending on how fast we're able to grow. So if you're new to the game or starting over fresh, let us help you progress through the game with a great group of people. Obviously veteran players are welcome to join as well! We already have several level 50 players so please join us as we continue to build.

Be sure to read about the amazing community known as Grievance below!

----------------------------------------------

Grievance Background:

Ever buy a game (or download a free to play MMO) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful, and not just jerks that flame you when you ask a question? Ever hate joining a guild because you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked, but could never get help from guildies, or even find a guild that you liked? Well, I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is here to have fun with you, to raid with you if you wish, and to explore and enjoy your game with you.

Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance, and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start-up guild! We were formed in October 15, 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students, and people located through out the US and other nations.

When you join Grievance, you join a family. This family spans many games, and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch, and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you, on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like the place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, as they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look, and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration/Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.

The Official Grievance YouTube Channel:

The Official Grievance Twitch.tv Channel:

Facebook: 

Twitter: 

Grievance can be found playing the following games:

Official Grievance Guilds
ArcheAge
Elder Scrolls Online
Everquest II (Permafrost)
Final Fantasy XIV (Midgardsormr)
Neverwinter - Dragon Server
Rift - Wolfsbane Server
SWTOR (Empire:The Shadowlands / Republic:Jedi Covenant)
World of Warcraft (Horde-Thrall / Alliance-Proudmoore / Horde-Nagrand (Oceanic))
WildStar

Embassies (smaller Grievance Guilds)
Dragon's Prophet
EVE Online
Everquest Next
GuildWars 2
H1Z1
Lord of the Rings Online
Marvel Heroes
Skyforge
Star Citizen
Star Trek Online
Tera
The Repopulation
Secret World

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/PvP Clans)Battlefield
Defiance
Firefall
Planetside 2
EvE
League of Legends
Lord of The Rings Online
Minecraft
Planetside 2
Titanfall
Warframe
World of Tanks

MOBA Gaming
Gigantic
Heroes of the Storm
League of Legends
Smite

(And many other smaller and Independent MMO’s)

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us in game or on our forums.
Post edited by VanquishG3 on

Comments

• H3r3tikH3r3tik Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Joined a few weeks ago and all i can say is Grievance feels like family right off the bat. So if you looking for new home look no further.

• VanquishG3VanquishG3 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    edited October 2015
    It's an exciting time to be with Grievance in this game.  Fresh start.
  • sLY4JsLY4J Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I've been in Grievance for over a year now and it's one of the main reason's why I play MMO's still. Not only is it great knowing that if you move to other game's, Grievance will probably have a guild there to welcome you to, but it's great to know that those welcoming people have intentions to not only enjoy these games with you, but to treat you with respect. I advise anyone to join Grievance!

Most of all, come join us in Wildstar!
  • sketchartestsketchartest Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Grievance has people starting to hit 50 and beginning to get gear in preparation for raid attunement.  It wont be long before we are plowing through and having a blast doing PVE end game content.
  • WonderWaffleWonderWaffle Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I have been in the Grievance family for almost 2 years now and never have found a better group of people or a better guild to be with!
    We're still looking to add to our family!  As mentioned above this is a fresh start for the Grievance Wildstar guild, so new players are encouraged in addition to veterans.
  • sLY4JsLY4J Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I would like to point out, speaking for myself as a west coast player (California) it would be great to have some west coast players join! I also tend to be on later in the evening into the night so if you are a late night player, we welcome you as well!