Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077: Majority of CD Projekt Red Staff Working in Full Production

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2015 in News & Features Discussion
imageCyberpunk 2077: Majority of CD Projekt Red Staff Working in Full Production - Free Mobile MMORPG List and MMO Games - MMORPG.com

The majority of the CD Projekt Red team has moved on from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to Cyberpunk 2077 according to a new interview at GamesRadar.com. A decent-sized team still works on Witcher, but the majority of the studio is now focused on full production of Cyberpunk 2077 that was announced in 2012.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    /Spunk
    -Chuckles
  • severiusseverius Member UncommonPosts: 1,516
  • skyzefawlunskyzefawlun Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I really hope the main character in this game doesn't feel like it was written by a group if 15 year old boys, for other 15 year old boys, and doesn't have the same awful voice actor.
  • nirvanetnirvanet Member UncommonPosts: 95
    The new Neocron ? :p
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    nirvanet said:
    It will be more of a CRPG with single player story and multiplayer for only small groups and not in an mmo design. Not an open mmo like Neocron and based on the RPG game that is far older than Neocron.

You stay sassy!

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    edited November 2015
    I really hope the main character in this game doesn't feel like it was written by a group if 15 year old boys, for other 15 year old boys, and doesn't have the same awful voice actor.
    If you're referring to The Witcher trilogy then you should read Andrzej Sapkowski's Witcher books as the games are based on them. There is nothing for "15 year olds" in them.
  • RedAlert539RedAlert539 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    edited November 2015
    Great. Waiting eagerly for this game although it's coming out in 2017:P
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

Same here. Unfortunately it was announced in 2012 and it's 2015 right now. Therefore the game is doomed and it will never release. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

/sarcasm

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Tamanous said:
    nirvanet said:
    It will be more of a CRPG with single player story and multiplayer for only small groups and not in an mmo design. Not an open mmo like Neocron and based on the RPG game that is far older than Neocron.
    Um, yeah, I highly doubt that. It's already been stated by CD Projekt Red that this is going to be their biggest, most ambitious game to date. That pretty much suggests an open world 3D RPG (and after the Witcher 3 I'm not sure how anyone could think it wouldn't be an open world RPG).

Smile

• klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    wow forgot about this game. Good news.
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395
    CrazKanuk said:

Same here. Unfortunately it was announced in 2012 and it's 2015 right now. Therefore the game is doomed and it will never release. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

/sarcasm

But these people have released games in the last two decades.  And successful ones!

/snark

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.