Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hype Train

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Hype Train

If you

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Hey let the mmo locus leave if they wish. Each to their own!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    wow, a reasonable and optimistic take on this game - thanks

• dreamisoverdreamisover Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Black Desert was a big meh for me. pass. good vid as always Lock6. thanks.
  • sniperman248sniperman248 Member UncommonPosts: 38
    there hype train was vastly larger when they first thought of just going f2p, now that they've gone with the b2p idea there hype train has a major less amount of people behind it.
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    Hype train may get my attention to an MMO I did not know about but it does not go into my decision on if I like a game or not. Good video and if I get the chance to get into beta then it would be nice, until then I can not revie the game.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    this game has Tera,  Archeage,  and Blade and Soul written all over it when the western release comes.  not bad games per se'.  but not what most people are expecting.  at least in my opinion.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Great video love some of your comments!

"The usual suspects will be declaring the death knell is sounding for whatever nit they can pick"  Classic.

That said, I don't feel like the hype for BDO is anything near the level it was for something like AA, or any of the recent big western releases like GW2, ESO etc.
  • ZagatoMKRZagatoMKR Member UncommonPosts: 263
    I can't forget Fallout 4 as I was lucky enough to order PipBoy Edition in time. I agree with Lock, expectations are way too high for BD. Cheers.
  • OntblodOntblod Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Question for all who tried it: Can you customize the HUD to its extreme: no healtbars, no nametags, no dots-on-theground-leading-to-objective, etc. Since its B2P I see no reason NOT to buy it other then I want my screen clean.
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    ikcin said:
    Yes, you can, and it is even playable like that. Anyway the game is bad MMO, average RPG, terrible PvE, good PvP, great graphics, good combat mechanics. Overall gameplay is pointless as it is in the most new MMORPGs. Gameplay can be determined as mix of ArcheAge and Vindictus.
    That's right bro never miss the chance to tell everyone what a bad mmo BDO is. 

• BellomoBellomo Member UncommonPosts: 184
    I cant wait play this
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    My train is stil riding for this game !! i cant wait WOOT WOOT !!