Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduction

RainbowDoll59RainbowDoll59 Member UncommonPosts: 11
Hi, I'm RainbowDoll59 and I feel like introducing myself here. As you can probably tell by my username I'm a girl gamer. I'm currently a college student majoring in graphic design, which I'm really enjoying, but I'm unsure what I really want to do once I get my degree in a few years. I have always enjoyed video games and computers and have basically grown up around them so I really think I want to do something with computers. I remember being about four and begging my older sister to play video games with me and also playing on the first computer that we owned. My favorite kind of games are classic RPGs and I would have to say that my all time favorite game is Pokemon. Now that I'm in college I don't have the time or money to play video games as much as I would like, but I try to make time and save up my money when I can.  

Comments

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437
    Hi there. Welcome to the forum.
  • VaiKageVaiKage Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Hello and welcome!
  • TamieTamie Member UncommonPosts: 2
    @RainbowDoll59 Welcome :)
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Welcome! ^^
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    Hi
  • cmblackmore89cmblackmore89 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    @RainbowDoll59 I'm new too. I'm not sure what to expect on these forums, but 

Stizzled said:
    You'll have to excuse the absence of replies, we don't get many introductory posts around here. Most of us don't know what to do with a post on these boards that isn't an attack, thinly veiled or otherwise, against a play style, payment method, another poster or a game.

So, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, but let's be honest, you won't.   =)
    That doesn't seem to bode well...