Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gonna try it out

F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124

I played the alpha of Ether Fields and enjoyed it heaps despite it being mostly in Polish / in an early state, so I figured the $10 entry fee was worth it to see how Gloria Victis is shaping up.

Comments

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232
    How's it going?  I'm curious myself and thinking of dropping the $10 to test it out.

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    are you getting your $10 worth? I'm considering it myself ,and even though it's only $10 I'd like some feedback first.
  • C0mat0sisC0mat0sis Member UncommonPosts: 10

I got in first phase of alpha, its amazing worth every penny of the $10.

yes its buggy, but in such a early stage the amount of stuff to do and explore and how well the combat system works in such a unworked early stage is just jaw dropping.

Solid company making a solid game, only game i even watch or care about. (currently not playing waiting for late beta to prevent myself from burning out, once i start exploring in game i dont stop i spent 12 hours playing my first day just exploring and fighting) Again its a very early alpha and it sucked me in that much.

• LerxstLerxst Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Player base is all this game is missing. I signed up a year and go back every so often. Glad to see they actually care about making progress with the game. Waiting for a Steam release to really bring the player pop up so I can have a bit more fun with it :)
  • JogobogosJogobogos Member UncommonPosts: 172
    We will be taking out NDA soon so this might help to make your decision. Speaking of Steam key - by the release game will be free to play so everyone will be able to get Steam key by that point. At this moment Steam key is bonus to those who want to support us with more than a minimum required to get ingame access.
  • ber_linber_lin Member UncommonPosts: 37

I did not want to make another unnecessary thread, so I decided to use this one as it seems to be most recent and relevant.

I am currently considering buying access to this game, but I do not really know what there is to do at this point. I understand it is early in the development. Would anyone be willing to throw in some information on what the game offers at its current state? Just a few bullet points would be perfectly sufficient.

Also, I saw that the 10 USD option does not grant steam key. Does it mean that if I want to play the game in the future when it is released on steam, I will need at least the 15 USD option or else I would be obliged to purchase the game again once released?

Thanks

Not sure if you're still thinking about it, or got it already.

But here are a few things you can currently do:
    - Level yourself through pvp, and fight with a skill based fighting sysyem.
    -Fight various human and low fantasy pve, which use the same fighting mechanics you will use(slashing,blocking,kicking,etc.)
    -Craft yourself numerous sets of armor, all with there benefits and drawbacks. Weapons from swords to bows. 
    -You can take over towns, farms, and mines, all providing different benefits for holding them, and upgrade them in some ways,  be it increase resources, higher level guards, or defensive walls. 

That's some of the stuff you can do. Most of it really. But all has a decent amount of content to it.