Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Knights of the Fallen Empire - TheHiveLeader

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageKnights of the Fallen Empire - TheHiveLeader

TheHiveLeader takes a look at Kinghts of the Fallen Empire, the new expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic. Is it worthy of the KOTOR title? Or does it need to lumped in with the prequels?

Read the full story here

Comments

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    edited October 2015
    Hivey even if you are leveled down in lower level areas you can still faceroll everything there..pretty much, heroics sometimes become a bit annoying...sometimes and don't forget that while leveled down you get xp appropriate to your actual level; level 10 mob will give you level 60 experience, how cool is that? And i think Vailyn is hot too, glad i am not the only one :P

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    Keeping content relevant through all levels should have been the primary goal of every mmo in existence from day 1. F##k the whiners.

You stay sassy!

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    any spoilers? want to watch but still didnt played it
  • gogox16gogox16 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Tamanous said:
    Keeping content relevant through all levels should have been the primary goal of every mmo in existence from day 1.
    Keeping all content relevant is not good. It gets boring pretty quickly if you have to grind old content and it's not even sped up. Every mmo should focus on making awesome, story driven content for people that like story in an mmo, and the non-story part (PvP, PvE). Old content should just be like a memory, something you can go back to with leveling memories, and it's the designer's job to make the zone memorable.
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    gogox16 said:
    Tamanous said:
    Keeping content relevant through all levels should have been the primary goal of every mmo in existence from day 1.
    Keeping all content relevant is not good. It gets boring pretty quickly if you have to grind old content and it's not even sped up. Every mmo should focus on making awesome, story driven content for people that like story in an mmo, and the non-story part (PvP, PvE). Old content should just be like a memory, something you can go back to with leveling memories, and it's the designer's job to make the zone memorable.
    depends on what your opinion of "old content" is. old content to me is missions no longer relevant. missions that give little to no XP. with this new system, that eliminates the issue. now you have a reason to do all missions since they always grant you XP. personally, i like this new approach. im not a gamer who just rushes through the content to hit end game only to do the same things over and over. i like doing all the missions and seeing everything i can at an enjoyable pace. once i hit end game thats it. nothing new to see or do. guess im a "journey" man and not a "destination" man.