Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with Beta, Provide Feedback, Get Swag! | EverQuest II | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageHelp with Beta, Provide Feedback, Get Swag! | EverQuest II | MMORPG.com

Daybreak Game Company has posted a new article detailing the ways players will be rewarded for helping beta test the Everquest II expansion, Terrors of Thalumbra. Players will have a series of adventure quests to complete on the beta server which will result in a "Kaeonos, the Dark Spirit" reward on live servers when the expansion is released.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Mange1Mange1 Member UncommonPosts: 266
    edited October 2015
    image LOL, what about Everquest Next Beta????
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    It was good back then. But competition to big. Let it die.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ThexReporterThexReporter Member UncommonPosts: 124
    " By pre-ordering the the Terrors of Thalumbra test by pre-ordering the expansion expansion beta access is immediately granted and rewards can be claimed right now." ....what?

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• shalhassanshalhassan Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I used to love EQ2, was my main MMO for several years. I haven't enjoyed the last two expansions though. I feel as though they forced players to run back and forth too often just to hand in quests. I'm not sure of their reasoning, but I felt as though it was just an easy way to make the expansion content take longer to be completed. I'm not sure I'll play EQ2 again, but I loved her for a long time.

"A single battle you have won, but so quick to think that this will be the end? I, like fear, am eternal, and in your dreams, I shall forever haunt."

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited October 2015
    SO basically finish all the content to be rewarded?Why would you want to buy it after already finishing most of the content?Let me guess the rewards won't work unless you buy the expansion?

I am already in the time lock servers and i can honestly say i am already bored stiff repeating content i have already done before to the point i rarely like to login in anymore.SO i am quite certain that if i went through Beta and did all that content,i would not want to buy the expansion.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited October 2015
    so u need to beat all the heroic dungeons with 1 char to get the mount on 1 character on live , if u want more than one , u need to do that AGAIN with another char on beta...

go preorder , play the beta until u are so bored that when it goes live u dont want to touch it.

sounds about right?

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다