Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video & Wiki Show the Way to New Players | Das Tal | MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageVideo & Wiki Show the Way to New Players | Das Tal | MMORPG.com

The Das Tal Wiki is now under the oversight of the development team to make sure that all of the most up-to-date information is presented to players in an easy-to-read format knowing that new fans and players will be arriving in the forthcoming months. In addition, a "first steps" video has been released to ease the journey into the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Is it correct that your character progression and the world will be reset of and on all the time? Like onces or twice a year? I think I read it b4. And was the big turn off for me. If this has changed I will be all over D.T.
  • dbltnkdbltnk Member UncommonPosts: 13
    It has not changed - the "seasonal worlds" mechanic is the core of the game. Server durations are more likely to be in the 2 to 8 weeks range actually. If this turns you off then your mental model for the game is probably different from ours. We're not creating a WoW-like grind fest where your gear is your status and then we take this away from you after 2 weeks. Instead our game is super low on grind, gear is relatively unimportant and only your experience in playing the game counts. It's more about exploring a new world with new gameplay rules and competing to be the dominant clan here - then moving on to the next game world. Kind-of like a two-week long game of DoTA. This video explains it best:

Game Designer of Das Tal (http://www.das-tal-game.com)

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    I like the constant changing world concept. As long as I would keep my character progress. I think Crowfall will do something like that. If thats not the case. How long will it take to max a character? For a casuall gamer like myself it would suck to nerver reach max lvl b4 changing worlds come into play, just to have to start iver again.